Section 1: Multiple choice (1 Viewer)

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
theking2nv99 said:
So can someone please put up a complete set of the correct answers?
Considering they havent started marking it - where do u think those "right" answers might come from
it has happened before where 2 answers have been deemed "right"

7th Sign

HSC
goan_crazy said:
lol
yeah its D
the only logical answer.

yeha man you just have to think about a hard drive works I have read about this shit some where...I had it on that memory stick shit then I went over my answers and thought about it for 5 mins and it is deffiantly D

ddtng

HSC
Before that wtf question gets settled, I'd get 20 according to Lwaxana.

No, really, what IS the answer for 17?

7th Sign

HSC
Lwaxana said:
Considering they havent started marking it - where do u think those "right" answers might come from
it has happened before where 2 answers have been deemed "right"

yeha i know their are soo many different options for questions I know for a fact that movie tickets shit one they will go crazy on that lol

7th Sign

HSC
oi people 19 I am pretty sure is B, I was thinking of c yet b was the better answer

Kd14

HSC
1. b
2. c
3. a
4. d
5. b
6. a
7. b (I think this one's wrong)
8. c o_O
9. b
10. c
11. d
12. c
13. c
14. a
15. b
16. a
17. c
18. d
19. c
20. c

ddtng

HSC
19 can't be b cause how could Medium 2 connect a 'cordless' telephone? (Unless its wireless transmission media, but that's obviously Medium 1)

7th Sign

HSC
ddtng said:
19 can't be b cause how could Medium 2 connect a 'cordless' telephone? (Unless its wireless transmission media, but that's obviously Medium 1)

read the question aggain B is the better option compared to C if you think about advanced technologies and communication.

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
7th Sign said:
oi people 19 I am pretty sure is B, I was thinking of c yet b was the better answer
there is no way B is the better answer, how can u connect a cordless telephone with copper cable, and i want to go to your house if you use fibre-optic cable to connect your computers to the internet, (although you do have quite a few posts on this forum ;) )

Kd14

HSC
Cordless telephone doesn't use a transmission media that's relatively inexpensive. It might be so but then low range would mean that I can't bring my cordless phone outside.. =\

aaarrgh

HSC
7th Sign said:
read the question aggain B is the better option compared to C if you think about advanced technologies and communication.
There's no way it's B. The question says "the table describes the chracterstics of optic fibre cable, copper cable and wireless transmission media..."

medium 1 is obviously wireless, so medium 2 can't be.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
1 b
2 c
3 a
4 d
5 b
6 a
7 d
8 d (had no idea)
9 b
10 d (some people are saying phased? It was a toss up, but its pilot isnt it??)
11 c (again no idea)
12 c
13 d (agreed..it has to be this. C doesnt work. It says "most appropriate...within"
14 a
15 b
16 d
17 c (see next post)
18 b
19 a
20 c

ddtng

HSC
For Q19, if you think about it, you could easily rule out the others. D is ruled out cause Medium 1 requires 'cabling'. B is ruled out cause a cordless phone doesn't require wires. A is ruled out because Medium 3 (optic fibre) would be too expensive to use for a printer.

Kd14

HSC
lourai*87 said:
10 d (some people are saying phased? It was a toss up, but its pilot isnt it??)
I couldn't really distinguish between phased and pilot on this question.. o_O

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
q 17

Just a question...cos i dont understand. But my logic was that: The diagram is indicating that the disc is moving in a lockwise direction. And "A" is closest to the read/write head so therefore it comes first. Then C, E, B, D. I did think optical disk but that combination (from my logic doesnt work).

So...i put C, taking note of the could, which leaves it as a possibility. Anyhow, its one mark so im not fussed, just curious. So, if my logic is wrong can u correct it/expalin. Thanks :)

aaarrgh

HSC
q17

lourai*87 said:
Just a question...cos i dont understand. But my logic was that: The diagram is indicating that the disc is moving in a lockwise direction. And "A" is closest to the read/write head so therefore it comes first. Then C, E, B, D. I did think optical disk but that combination (from my logic doesnt work).

So...i put C, taking note of the could, which leaves it as a possibility. Anyhow, its one mark so im not fussed, just curious. So, if my logic is wrong can u correct it/expalin. Thanks :)
I was pretty clueless, i narrowed it down to A or D and put A down. Why can't it be A?

Kd14

HSC
Meh.. Its prolly one of those things that you overlook.. which I did.. T_T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)