Section 1: Multiple choice (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
rama_v said:
Its most definitely Pilot - keyword "trialled"
I ruled out phased because it refers to the gradual phasing out of elements of the old system and in of the new, not phasing in the number of stores using it. That was my reasoning.

I was pretty clueless, i narrowed it down to A or D and put A down. Why can't it be A?
I never said it couldnt be A. I was refering to Block A on the disk. I didnt think answer A cos i couldnt justify what flash memory was lol

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
rama_v said:
Im pretty sure the answer to 19 is C, they all match up in that one

yeah c is the correct one I had it narrowed down to c and b I dont know why I chose b, I was thinking of some stupid shit :( I stuffed up big time oh well.

HSC
aaarrgh said:
I was pretty clueless, i narrowed it down to A or D and put A down. Why can't it be A?

I didn't choose A because Flash Ram doesn't contain moving parts. Therefore the spinning disc in this question is highly unlikely.

I put C, as it was the only one out of the other 3 which was possible.

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
I didn't choose A because Flash Ram doesn't contain moving parts. Therefore the spinning disc in this question is highly unlikely.

I put C, as it was the only one out of the other 3 which was possible.
yea, C is probably right, i put A cause after looking over the question i realized that nowhere did it actually say that it was a disk per say, that was just an example... it just said 'blocks on a medium' C is probably the best answer but i put A which is technically correct

also, what about question 11, everyone has either B or D, I put B but i think it can be both depending on how the question was interpreted.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
ddtng said:
For Q19, if you think about it, you could easily rule out the others. D is ruled out cause Medium 1 requires 'cabling'.
well you could argue that the cabling is from the phone plug on the wall to the base station

elseany

HSC
19 cant be B.

Before looking at the answers, figure out which medium is which and see if they fit into B.

i put B too but its clearly C

i got 18/20 or 17/20 depending on the result of Q13. Man thats not too bad from me, i started the year with my average MC mark always appearing in the 13's~14's

joeyjeremy

HSC
These are my answers!

Hey Lwaxana *wink*wink =P
Theses are my Multiple Choice Answers
I actualy answer them on my booklet first then head on then do MC again on the answer paper!!

Here is wat i got
1. B
2. C
3. A
4. D
5. B
6. A
7. D
8. B
9. B
10. D
11. C
12. C
13. D
14. A
15. B
16. B
17. A :S wat the heck ? :S
18. D
19. C
20. C

Soo yeah comparing with Lwaxana's answers!! I got 17/20 Hopefully Lwaxana's answers are similar to the Answers going to be mark with by those markers :p hahah
Anyways finished my study for today ONE MORE TO GO!! ARRGH!! 8 Days WAIT!!

h0mbre

HSC
1. B
2. C
3. A
4. D
5. B
6. A
7. C
8. C
9. B
10. D
11. D
12. C
13. D
14. A
15. B
16. A
17. C
18. D
19. C
20. C

Chiro

I agree with 'Skyrocekts1530'.. firstly test was SHITE for someone who studied.. like its good that its easy, but the point of studying is going ahead of those people who didnt study... neways, no point in angsting now... but yeah, i LOVED the multiple choice this time round, found it soooooooooooo logical... im first at school, and lost only 12 marks in my trials, 7 from multiple choice, so im waaaaaaay happy... only issues:

11: I put B, cause it could also be D, but i thought using 'arrive' was more correct.. lol, i know, totaly crap... stoopid BOS

17: I put C, altho A could have very correct, except im very wary when 3 choices have letters in them, and one of them is only text, they wont make them THAT easy, especially at question 17...

19: Totally C

Altho, wat did people get for 8?

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
Here are my M.C answers
1b easy
2c easy
3a easy
4d easy
5c Does anyone else think this was C? It says that the user typed in http://farmclassics.com.au/ and i didn't see any errors in spelling so i figured that the webmaster may have changed the address of the site or something.
6d This had me stumped, it was a wild guess
7d
8d
Didn't know for sure but this seemed the best answer at the time...
9b
10d
YES! Definitley pilot conversion
11b No-I-dea, just another guess
12c
13d Is this right? I spent a while on this
14a I spent a while on this too
15b The TPS had to collect details from customers
16c The question is 'how the purchase of the airline tickect is represented'
17a Isn't a flash drive random access? y'know, one of those new tiny, fandangled disks that light up when plugged in?
18d
19c
20c

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Drop20 said:
5c Does anyone else think this was C? It says that the user typed in http://farmclassics.com.au/ and i didn't see any errors in spelling so i figured that the webmaster may have changed the address of the site or something.
I didn't like that question. Sometimes servers aren't configured properly, and it's only possible for others to access the website by typing in the "http://" part of the URL. So I chose B (because the user had left out the "http://" part in the address).

ball_of_anger

HSC
Chiro said:
Altho, wat did people get for 8?
Reckon 8 was one of the decent questions. I got c.
Metadata=data describes other data:
A site map is an explanation of a website so it fits.

Chiro

ball_of_anger said:
Reckon 8 was one of the decent questions. I got c.
Metadata=data describes other data:
A site map is an explanation of a website so it fits.
*YAY*... that's what i got as well... some people said D, so i was just curious... thanx

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn I wish I could post my answers but I can't remember what I wrote- and I'm not in the mood to re-think through them^^ But that Booking Date/14 days question- I put D for that; I reasoned it in another topic here on BoS.

As for the sitemap Q- yes that's how I answered it. Metadata is anything which describes data (I used to find this somewhat hard to accept since I thought it was only things like HTML tags...)~

Kd14

HSC
I had C.

ball_of_anger said:
A site map is an explanation of a website so its fits
Yeh that's how came up with my answer. Although I took a while to decide.. =\

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
my answers...
1. B
2. C
3. A
4. D
5. B
6. A
7. D
8. C
9. B
10. D
11. C No idea... guessed this one...
12. C
13. D
14. A
15. B
16. A
17. A
18. D
19. C
20. C

millymoo

HSC
my answers are.... dum dum dum da......

1. b
2. c
3. a
4. d
5. b
6. a
7. c
8. c
9. b
10. d
11. b
12. c
13. c
14. a
15. b
16. a
17. c
18. d
19. c
20. c

bionikal

17 is C

i put A in the exam and i feel like an idiot now.

i re-read the question and it states "The table below contains information about the medium THIS device uses and the sequence in which the device would be accessed.."

the mediums listed
- flash memory: the image shows a rotating disc with a read/write head, flash memory doesnt contain either. [X]
- Magnetic Tape: i see no tape in this image, its most definately circular disc [X]
- optical disc: optical disks dont use read/write heads they use lasers, hence OPTICAL disc [X]

that leaves C, the magnetic disk or if you'd like to consider it a Hard drive, it has a read, write head, its access mode is random and it rotates. []

Drop20 said:
16c The question is 'how the purchase of the airline tickect is represented'
but the custpmer doesnt provide the payment details to the bank, the system does. The customer only provides payment details to the "Make booking process"
the answer is A) its the most correct

hope that clears some stuff up

19/20 for me

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
I am pretty sure its not C for 17...

I will have to check this out now, get a answer from some professionals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)