Section 1 - Stimulus (1 Viewer)

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
last text: my physics brain turned on and i wrote about how shes discovers that truth is relative to the individual and there is no absolute truth.... The next Einstein in Engrish

hayabusaboston

HSC
Yeah same!! My story had a dude as the main character and had blue eyes and was stressed, so I thought it was perfect. But I'm not sure how I showed that image in it??? I mentioned him putting his hand to his forehead once.
You are supposed to show stimuli in abstract but clear ways. Literally writing "I smacked my forehead. Omg" is going to get you lowest marks lol, you have to put much more depth into it.

sadpwner

HSC
N/A
You are supposed to show stimuli in abstract but clear ways. Literally writing "I smacked my forehead. Omg" is going to get you lowest marks lol, you have to put much more depth into it.
pretty much lol. If you chose that one, you're story is meant to be based around some form of surprise. Though, it's fine to have a guy smacking his head if it's part of your story.

Flop21

HSC
Yes I know, but I found that hard for the man with his mouth open.

The main character of my story was a man, blue eyes, and was clearly going a bit crazy, and his mind wasn't in the right place, so along with the shock discovery in my story, hopefully that showed the stimulus clearly.

And lol if you're making fun of me saying he touched his forehead, I just was worried my use of the stimulus was not CLEAR, so I casually inserted him touching his forehead to make sure they knew what stimulus I was using.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Yes I know, but I found that hard for the man with his mouth open.

The main character of my story was a man, blue eyes, and was clearly going a bit crazy, and his mind wasn't in the right place, so along with the shock discovery in my story, hopefully that showed the stimulus clearly.

And lol if you're making fun of me saying he touched his forehead, I just was worried my use of the stimulus was not CLEAR, so I casually inserted him touching his forehead to make sure they knew what stimulus I was using.
sORRY i TAke that back, some HSC markers are retards and so you literally need to do that sometimes I feel, so they dont say UR NOT CLEAR ENOUGH.

soz lol

Ambility

HSC
Can anyone upload photos of the texts in the paper, or is this against copyright?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)