Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

HadiaWantIt

HSC
My story was from the perspective of a homeless persons dog, his only companion. The dog does everything for his owner and idolises him, despite his obvious rejection from society. In the end, the homeless owner turns in the dog for a cash reward, the dog is then euthanised however still loving his "best friend"

The words "My best friend" start off every paragraph in the text.

Any thoughts?

Triquetral

HSC
My story was from the perspective of a homeless persons dog, his only companion. The dog does everything for his owner and idolises him, despite his obvious rejection from society. In the end, the homeless owner turns in the dog for a cash reward, the dog is then euthanised however still loving his "best friend"

Any thoughts?
That's a really amazing idea I must admit but so sad! :( So true to dogs though, no matter what hell they are put through they always have a smile (so to speak) on their faces :)

HadiaWantIt

HSC
That's a really amazing idea I must admit but so sad! :( So true to dogs though, no matter what hell they are put through they always have a smile (so to speak) on their faces :)

I admit I had a tear in my eye when I was concluding it. Didn't want to show it but.

Most anon's will know where I got the idea from though.

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC

Any thoughts?
nawww i really like the idea hehe i wanna read it!!!
lol
great job mister

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
I wrote about my characters relationship to the land, and used the soil quote haha.

cassiecocaine

HSC
the word 'celebrate' worried me as well. i wrote a negative piece regardless, but i reversed the meaning of the phrase - writing about how not being prized devalues our existence. hopefully it won't fuck me up.
Exactly what I did. But the whole point of my prepared story was that my character had NOTHING, and that he could not even remember if he had ever had anything. All he had was the present, and he could do nothing with it but wish for freedom.

Fuck I stuffed this bit up baad, I reckon.

yelacsap

HSC
OMG.. so we were supposed to create a STORY in the section 2?? i did something like an ESSAY (with intro, body and conclusion....)... but it is related to the quote "if we accept people by who they are...blah blah.....existence"....so...?? what do u guys think???

and my classmate, i dont know what came in to her mind, but she wrote all her answers for section 1, 2 and 3 altogether in 2 writting booklets...are the markers still gonna mark her answers for questions 2 and 3???

hay hay....IPT tomorrow.....technical terms and techy solutions for techy problems...

sick_one

HSC
my story waz hektik cuz. expecting round 14/15, wrote bout a drug addict who's life was in downward spiral, and got arrested by a police officer, who locked him up for 4 years, he came outa prison and made friends with the officer for saving his life from a world of drugs. great story so much depth did 10 pages.
it sounds like an episode of home and away

kryptunite

HSC
omg friendssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, my story was all quantity lol >< i had to add one extra first page and one extra end page to my original story just to make it fit - a total of 10 pages.

i wrote about a guy getting fired from work and feeling dejected, then while on the roads driving to nowhere he suddenly went past this sign that says "Turn left to (insert town name here)" which was where he grew up 30 years back. So he took the turn and came back to a place where he feel warmth and peaceful. AND THENNNNN i just went through a whole flashback sorta thing that contain events to show how he belong to the neighbourhood. Then i jump back to the present where everyone is gone now, except an old fella who still remembers him, and told him how he will always be accepted here...

weird story.

I have some problems i need to raise (sorry if they were mentioned earlier in the thread)

1/ DO WE NEED A TITLE? I HAVE NO TITLE
2/ IF WE DONT INCLUDE THE QUOTE INTO THE STORY, DO WE HAVE TO AT LEAST MENTION WHICH ONE WE CHOSE? BCAUSE I CERTAINLY DIDIN'T AND MY STORY IS NOT TOO DISTINCTIVE ON THE IDEA OF ACCEPTANCE OR W/E THE STIMULUS ASK FOR.

sigh.

:chainsaw:

1337z4u12

HSC
i made a story i had been working on for about 2 weeks. I was confident that i could shape it to stimulus... but this fucked me over. I had to make a completly new piece... not that it was bad, im just pissed i spent so much time making a badass piece beforehand that will never be used... i guess i could sell it a a year 11

MatildaR

HSC
I'm was pretty happy with it. . .

My story was about relationships and it kinda was a celebration, but it didn't really fit with the quotes.

It was about a woman and man who lived together (weren't married or dating) and really felt they belonged together, which was something the man hadn't felt since is wife died. Twist was they turned out to be the same person (i.e. Man is cross dressing to feel belonging again).

harry4

HSC
I didn't talk about relationship's at all, which is probably bad. Mine was in purgatory- didn't belong to heaven or hell

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I wrote about a baby in a womb. Flits from perspective of baby to perspective of mother, then when the baby is born shows how they're duality doesn't conflict with their unity. It was the only thing I could think of when it said 'human beings, like plants, grow...'

boxhunter91

HSC
I'm was pretty happy with it. . .

My story was about relationships and it kinda was a celebration, but it didn't really fit with the quotes.

It was about a woman and man who lived together (weren't married or dating) and really felt they belonged together, which was something the man hadn't felt since is wife died. Twist was they turned out to be the same person (i.e. Man is cross dressing to feel belonging again).
Thats heaps hectic. Nice idea! +Rep for You!

jonjoony

HSC
I did like so much stories on Identity and Acceptance and Relationship but didnt study nything of Understanding. I made the most queerest story up for the 2nd quote and did about 2 pages ran out of time

elliotkool

HSC
OMG.. so we were supposed to create a STORY in the section 2?? i did something like an ESSAY (with intro, body and conclusion....)... but it is related to the quote "if we accept people by who they are...blah blah.....existence"....so...?? what do u guys think???

and my classmate, i dont know what came in to her mind, but she wrote all her answers for section 1, 2 and 3 altogether in 2 writting booklets...are the markers still gonna mark her answers for questions 2 and 3???

hay hay....IPT tomorrow.....technical terms and techy solutions for techy problems...
i wouldnt worry about writing the essay. it said creative work..so it could have been anything =]

yheywood87

HSC
i kid you not a girl from my school said after the exam.....

"what the fuck was with the creative writing.. how the hell am i meant to write a story about a god damn plant!"

how dumb can you get.......

team.red14

HSC
yeh I actually implied relationship (i.e. r'ship with parents regarding doin 4u maths) , thou I did use the plant as a motif throughout my story...

i.e. human beings need the right soil for them to grow to life...

wud I get marked down for not using the word "relationship"???:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)