Section 2 - Crime (1 Viewer)

In deserted outskirts of sinister reasoning, thou
HSC
bubz :D said:
How was the crime section?
It was good but it had a few confusing questions. I got confused on the first question which was a shot to my confidence;
List 2 types of International Crimes with examples.

I wrote "Against the property - Copyright Infringement" and "Against the state - Terrorism"

which I'm sure wasn't right...

Then on the next Question which was vague I think they asked what is the purpose of punishment indirectly.

The last question was straight forward I think... they gave a list of topics to confuse people though...

Marquis

HSC
FKN EASY!
Int'l Crimes - there are only three in syllabus: Crimes Against Int'l Community, Transnational Crimes, Crimes Committed Outside Jurisdiction.
The 12 Marker was BRILLIANT, couldn't have given a person more options to respond.
I'm extremely satisfied with that exam.

carreau

HSC
oh well I messed up the name two crimes thing.. lol

atreus

HSC
i thought it was ok as well. i think that the sentencing process was ok. the last question was tough. i knew a few different issues, but didnt know exactly how to apply them.

Robbo1872

HSC
It was interesting they made us talk about 2 contemporary issues, i.e in HR and Crime.

But that was the only thing i didnt know last week so i studie it hard as and im glad it came up.

Ended up talking about victims of crime, their rights and access to justice

AB2006

HSC
For the Sentencing did anybody else relate it to a case?

12 market was ok I think, did two criminal justice issues /w reports and stats + talked about the appeal system.

For Int'l crimes I did mass genocide and breaking the non proliferation of nuclear weapons treaty - anybody know if its right right?

Marquis

HSC
AlexBlom said:
For Int'l crimes I did mass genocide and breaking the non proliferation of nuclear weapons treaty - anybody know if its right right?
Not sure, there are only 3 TYPES mentioned in the syllabus, as listed above, i'm sure they'll give you a mark or two ;)

AB2006

HSC
Thanks,

I could not remember the syllabus ones at all, so I just wrote two Int'l crimes that I knew.

trev_2541

HSC
Good, except 4 that stupid lack of a report/scenario, but i dealt with it ok as i had read over mandatory sentencing last night :D

HSC
Marquis said:
FKN EASY!
Int'l Crimes - there are only three in syllabus: Crimes Against Int'l Community, Transnational Crimes, Crimes Committed Outside Jurisdiction.
The 12 Marker was BRILLIANT, couldn't have given a person more options to respond.
I'm extremely satisfied with that exam.
I'm pretty sure that Genocide, Transnational crimes, Crimes of Agression,
War Crimes etc etc are all types.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
what were the questions this year

haha i predicted that they would give no scenario this year

they always give one suprise each year

Marquis

HSC
Harry Flashman said:
I'm pretty sure that Genocide, Transnational crimes, Crimes of Agression,
War Crimes etc etc are all types.
Lol yeh, no doubt, i was just pointing out that the three listed by the syllabus are the ones i posted above, i'm not saying you will get marked up or down for using whichever ;)

so-nee-a

HSC
isn't genocide like... apart of crimes against the international community?

ahh who cares. it's over.
!!

kezz_xxxx

HSC
No scenario! So weird!
I also thought it was pretty strange that we wrote about criminal justice AND a HR issue (as someone has said).

I got a bit confused on the International crimes thing as well. I said Crimes against humanity (ie. genocide) and Transnational Crimes (ie.drug trafficking).

I have no idea if that's right. Oh well.

Apart from that it was generally ok, better than what I was expecting.

nice

HSC
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

it was os easy cant belive it so happy and was when of my last exams lol
anyway was surprised with the crime section we were all amased lol the mc was ok and the short answers oh my god was so good im glad this yrs legal is good othere then past papaers lol the essays wewre good as my essay fitted with the question so glad

:) :) :)

menaka

HSC
N/A
absolute shit..it wasnt a scenario it was some other bs questions

Nat_nat

I wrote
"Crimes against humanity - genocide e.g. nazi extermination of the jews"
"War crimes - e.g. invasion of other countries or attacks without declaring war"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)