Section 2 (1 Viewer)

SukMyMilky

HSC
what this is actually making me really nervous just by lookin at your posts.
I only wrote exactly 1 booklet for my essay. I could have wrote maybe 6 pages but I didn't have enough time I just finished when the supervisers told us to drop our pen and I was still writing for about 3 minutes :p.
Did anyone do a comparision with the texts? My teacher told us to do that but I don't really believe everything he says. I also didn't have enough time and I realized that I forgot to put techniques in one of my prescribed texts :(

I'm aimin for a b5 now :( *sigh*

SouthernOwen

HSC
I did 6 pages for essay question, focused on "how composers shape our insights into concept of journey" too much on techniques didnt talk too much about "expirences" T.T (guess 30% texts related to expirences)
For that 8 marks question, yes I did the correct form, and using lots of descriptive language to tell a story and also opinions, but I did rushly, only 10mins for that question
Guys, good luck on Paper 2 today!!

bikapika

HSC
(Look up) then u did REALLY good on section 1

well my didnt exactly "prepare" an essay for section 2 since i couldnt be bother so im gona do something like: intro+conclution for 1 page, 4 paragraphs of body one for each page, so 5 pages in total. ill add another paragraph if i have time.

for the Living and working in the community one, which is really REALLY unpreditable, i have no plan :)

tracyquang

HSC
sukmymilky: lolz u still manage to write for another 3minutes, i reckon 4 pages essay is alright as long as u have good quality in ur essay

southernowen: ur 8 mark question sounds ... perfect for an 8 . unlike my one. i use only 1 page for that.

bikapika: u dont write prepared essay? haha if i were u i would be so nervous. i actually prepare and im still scared man. u must be really good in ESL then. and i think im doing 5 pages as well.

bikapika

HSC
Nope, im just lazy thats all. and i prefer to put more time on maths which im not very good at but need it for the scaling

omg i have business studies tomorow freaken 20 multiple choices, 6 short answers and two 10+ pages essays

pixiesparkle

HSC
I did my Journey in only 30mins because I spent wayy to much time on Comprehension., doubt if the marker could read my writing lol..I used 2 booklets for the Journey essay...I also found the 8mark question quite challenging..got 87 for ESL in trial..I just hope that I get at least around that mark for HSC...

tracyquang

HSC
well 30 minutes and u manage to use 2 booklets i think that sounds good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)