Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

HSC
the question itself was hard....like because this is what i thought it said to explore:

connections to place influence perceptions of belonging belonging

I logic'd it to be a one way relationship, and you couldn't explore backwards, and because it said place...i didn't include society, because place=nature and stuff like that....so idk,, if you could include society, i wish i could redo this essay haha

I'D LIKE TO PUT A DICK-IN-bos, srsly soo hard to mould it around dickison, IS IT BAD I ONLY DID 2 POEMS AND A RELATED??? but managed 5 pages? i did This is my letter to the world, and I was hungry all the years................FORGOT TO PUT THAT STUPID AS BERRY OF A MOUNTAIN BUSH QUOTE, SO PISSED AFTER THAT EXAM

_deloso

HSC
heey my related was on the same idea! lol, you didn't happen to do kath walker/oodgeroo did you?

altho i suppose most aboriginal poems are based on the land
lol yeah it is oodgeroo. "We are going" lol is that yours as well? It fitted in quite perfectly!

jamesfirst

HSC
my prepared essay was all about place

gg people who told me that I'll do shit with a prepared essay

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Would i lose a few marks if i didn't finish? I got half way through my last paragraph on RT and didn't write a conclusion :(

herbs1

HSC
Would i lose a few marks if i didn't finish? I got half way through my last paragraph on RT and didn't write a conclusion :(
Yes. You'd lose 2/5 or so marks, because you didn't conclude, and didn't stay in the essay text type (no conclusion). You don't have a shot at a b6 for that response. Should have stopped writing and finished it.

D94

HSC
N/A
Logically yes, but the marker 'could' see merit in your essay and not mark you down as harshly.

mitchh81

HSC
i did migrant hostel, 10 mary street and st patricks college and it worked like a charm !

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
ye should've written a conclusion

it's okay though, it kind of depends. how many related texts did you write on? if only one and it's not substantial enough, you'd lose even more marks.

also depends on initial sophistication of course :p

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
ye should've written a conclusion

it's okay though, it kind of depends. how many related texts did you write on? if only one and it's not substantial enough, you'd lose even more marks.

also depends on initial sophistication of course :p
Ah shit, i only did one but it did fit quite well with place as my 2nd had nothing to do with place.

How many marks are we talking here 2 - 3 maybe?

dannnys

HSC
N/A
used Postcard and Folk Museum..essay q. defiently suited Skrzynecki...lol who guessed that it would be place? spot on haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)