Section 4 (1 Viewer)

Haku

for section 4 of the paper, what other types of question can they as beside a case study on a country?

is it focused mainly on the whole globalisation thingy?

can some one give me a example that is like to appear in this exam.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
nosadness said:
for section 4 of the paper, what other types of question can they as beside a case study on a country?

it'll be something like .. how has globalisation helped "..." economy to better development or growth .. something like dat .. it may ask for australia or a case study country ...

well, but along the lines of asking how has globalisation affected the country's economy ...

always_smile

HSC
I personally hope that we have a choice in the question either an economy other than australia or australia because i hate discussing the effects of globalisation on australia. China is more easy. well to me that is.

always_smile

HSC
nosadness said:

i cant remember if this is in section 4 or 5 but they could also ask about
protectionist polices (done already sometime)
exchange rates (2004)
International orgs, trade agree., trading blocs
. don;t know what section this is in.

mattchan

HSC
Hey always_smile, could i give your China essay a read, cause i wanna see how everyone else structure their globalisation question. I did mine on China too, so you wanna swap?

Cheers
PS: same with nosadness

Haku

i did mine on taiwan and its not typed up, lol so lazy.

Haku

always_smile said:
i cant remember if this is in section 4 or 5 but they could also ask about
protectionist polices (done already sometime)
exchange rates (2004)
International orgs, trade agree., trading blocs
. don;t know what section this is in.
have u got an essay on trading blocs and internation orgs influence on australia?

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
always_smile said:
I personally hope that we have a choice in the question either an economy other than australia or australia because i hate discussing the effects of globalisation on australia. China is more easy. well to me that is.
They'll just say 'a economy'..... whereby you could do Australia if you so wished.

Haku

yea, but that is if a globalisation essay come up on case studies, which i hope it does.

always_smile

HSC
mattchan said:
Hey always_smile, could i give your China essay a read, cause i wanna see how everyone else structure their globalisation question. I did mine on China too, so you wanna swap?

Cheers
PS: same with nosadness
My essay is not finished, and has a lot of spelling mistakes. Constructed quickly but covers what i had in my trial exam. But if you want to swap i don't mind.

EDIT i have fixed it up. It does include further info. I scored 18/20 for it in my trial. This is just a rushed effort but covers all info. In exam i would further expand

Last edited:

always_smile

HSC
nosadness said:
have u got an essay on trading blocs and internation orgs influence on australia?
The essay question is from the 2005 CSSA paper. I did not do this question in my trial but i do have an outline from my teacher on it somewhere. I will go and have alook for it. All i can remember is that you don't have to do WB, WTO and IMF. You just have to choose one to talk about in detail. Same with trade agreements and trading blocs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)