Section I: Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

JimmyJimJim

HSC
I agree, injury is the major cause of death IIRC, so pool fences is right.

Meanwhile, I have pretty much the same answers as everyone else here, except I put C for 16 and 20, though they are probably wrong. If true, 18/20 ain't bad :D

Dalos

HSC
For Q.9 i got A?

C is talking about private hospital insurance, but i thought that only private health insurance is in the sylabus?

hjp.

HSC
lozza142 said:
im pretty sure injury is the major cause of death in children aged 1-14, therefore the only one that fits is (b) - swimming pool fences.
geez, get defensive.
i said i was probably wrong, chill.
no need to get your bold out.

savio23q

Band
HSC
Dalos said:
For Q.9 i got A?

C is talking about private hospital insurance, but i thought that only private health insurance is in the sylabus?
Nah, im pretty sure public health insurance is in the syllabus (Medicare Levy). Not that that matters in that question anyway. How does applying a surcharge on Medicare levy decrease the cost of private health insurance? It doesn't. All it does is, it encourages people with higher incomes to switch to private health insurance coz Medicare is expensive anyway AND you get a rebate on private health insurance...so might as well get private.

tl;dr - C. :)

JimmyJimJim

HSC
Dalos said:
For Q.9 i got A?

Good point, I didn't realise it said 'hospital', but I still think C is correct.

friction

HSC
Looks like i got 14 wrong. I knew in the test it would of been C from chemistry but then i thought all year in PE we have never even mentioned the word try glyceride. So i just went with A. I knew it was wrong :(.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
b
a
c
d
c
d
d
c
c
b
a
d
a
c
b
b
d
a
c
b

shais

HSC
Here are mine .. wth was 14

1.B
2.A
3.C
4.D or B
5.C
6.D
7.D
8.B or C
9.C
10.B
11.A
12.D
13.A
14.C
15.B
16.B
17.D
18.A
19.D
20.C

savio23q

Band
HSC
JimmyJimJim said:
Good point, I didn't realise it said 'hospital', but I still think C is correct.
That IS a good point :|

I didn't realise it said private hospital insurance. I just read it as private health insurance. =S

Stupid question..

Oh and to Nick, according to the answers posted up here, you've only got question 8 wrong, which should be B instead of C.

j-3-s-5

HSC
For 11, I firstly went to kinetic thinking that was it, but then since it said resistance is the same, isn't that the load/weight?? I was tossing between the two and ended up choosing isotonic but now thinking i should've stuck with isokinetic. anyone else get C for that or am i just stupid lol. ???

calsta

HSC
j-3-s-5 said:
For 11, I firstly went to kinetic thinking that was it, but then since it said resistance is the same, isn't that the load/weight?? I was tossing between the two and ended up choosing isotonic but now thinking i should've stuck with isokinetic. anyone else get C for that or am i just stupid lol. ???
oi thats wat i did tossed up between a and c but then for sum bizzare reason i choose b.. fark..

my1stpost

HSC
j-3-s-5 said:
I put isokinetic, isn't resistance training also known as strength training = the isokinetic, isotonic, isometric and isokinetic is the full range of motion thing?

caitlinponk

HSC
can someone please put the actual questions up? we weren't allowed to take our papers out so i can't remember what all my asnwers were. thanks :haha:

gracie-x

HSC
j-3-s-5 said:
nah it was isokinetic coz its the use of expensive machines to provide resistance through the full r.o.m! isotonic is free weights only provides one way resistance and isometric is where muscle length doesnt doesnt change :)

j-3-s-5

HSC
gracie-x said:
nah it was isokinetic coz its the use of expensive machines to provide resistance through the full r.o.m! isotonic is free weights only provides one way resistance and isometric is where muscle length doesnt doesnt change :)
Yer should've stuck with my first choice... damn lol. oh well. thanks :)

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
Katieeee said:
Mine were (most of these confirmed with teacher and other top kiddies)

1. B
2. A
3. C
4. D
5. C
6. D
7. D
8. B
9. C
10. B
11. A
12. D
13. A
14. C
15. B
16. B
17. D
18. A
19. C
20. B

:)
Oh yeah! got the exact same answers!!

lozza142

HSC
hjp. said:
geez, get defensive.
i said i was probably wrong, chill.
no need to get your bold out.
sorry i wasnt trying to be defensive. i was kinda just reassuring myself. lol and just trying to help. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)