Section II Question (1 Viewer)

HSC
How much should be written for the last part of question II? On average. Do you have to include cases and legislation or could you just give a general example to back yourself up?

liam9519

HSC
i would say 4 pages is about right. sometimes you can cover the whole question in 3 and a bit but yeah. and you definately need at least 2 or 3 egs of legislation/cases/media/documents all up i would say to be eligible for 12/12

they don't expect a whole lot, but yeah just make sure you cover every dot point on the syllabus for whatever theyre asking, with effectiveness, and any data, cases or legislation you can find to back it up. for exmpale if it was a question on the conditions which give rise to the need for law reform then you need to touch on "changing social values and composition of society, new concepts of justice, failure of existing law, international law and new technology" - directly from syllabus - in order to get the best marks. So yeah KNOW THE SYLLABUS!! I was able to quote it just then because I have it blown up and on my wall lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)