Section II - Questions 21-25 (2 Viewers)

minilles1

HSC
Your an arogant pig... shit your going to go far in life. At least a pole can be removed from my arse.

koopatrooper

HSC
for the advertisement i was so tempted to write about how the product would skank up young girls and enocourage paedophaelia. lol. wonder what they woulda said then. funny shite. i just wrote misleading and deceptive stuff. also btw i got 18 outta 20 on multiple choice. :p

JoeI

HSC
lol @ koopatrooper. that is funny shit. i bullshit something about the advertisement screwing up little girls' mind and make them into a prostitute or something. joking. actually i wrote misleading advertisement yeah.

as for vic, goddamn that was hard. i just wrote a law from legal studies lol and how it related to the boss consideration and stuff.

and the first question on mark 6, i dont really know. i just made up stuff.

SaMi5

HSC
hey... wel i just read ur lil domestic yas had n im a chick n wen i read that Q i thort bout lil skanky chicks gettin their parents to buy them too so yeh... but i out misleading and deceptive advertisement like most others.

i thikn i fucked up the vic Q coz i couldnt think of anythin to write so i said that his company could open up a child minding facility and that way he could stil go to work, i said that in the short term the business would loose a bit of money but in the long term the employees would be happier n therefore work harder....... think thats wrong ?????

kitty_purrswell

Butter your own muffin
HSC
strike said:
efficiency ratio improves = greater net profit margin = greater cash flow = more cash in current assets = higher working capital.

accounts receivable turnover ratio = less turnovers = money lost on delinquent accounts and cash inflows would be coming in less often = working capital/cash flow problems.

factoring could be used to improve working capital in the short term if business is in trouble, but for medium-long term requires control of current assets and liabilities and reduced credit terms.
Thank god! That's what I wrote! I thought the wording of that one was a bit ambiguous, but otherwise not a real challenging exam...just as long as u knew ur stuff (obviously :p).

minilles1

HSC
SaMi5 said:
hey... wel i just read ur lil domestic yas had n im a chick n wen i read that Q i thort bout lil skanky chicks gettin their parents to buy them too
I admitt that there are skanky lill12 yr ol gals out there but i dont think that society in general ie magazines n shit set a good example for them n not all q12 yr ol gals r skanky lill whores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)