Section II : Short Answer (1 Viewer)

HSC
Riviet said:
Sweet! 2 marks in the bag for guessing correctly that factor/product markets question. :D
haha same

for the question
"Explain how fiscal pol. coudl be used by govt to reduce a deficit on the current account."

is the correct response something like
federal budget > increases taxation and comany tax > make industries more efficient and allocate resources to areas to gain more exports than imports...or something

i dunno.....i fudged the whole thing pretty much....
and the essays i just waffled shit...had no idea where i was going

kazamak

HSC
hey with the unemployment question about the two groups of the economy, was it asking for the groups with the lowest unemployment level, or highest unemployment level?

sideshowtim

HSC
kazamak said:
hey with the unemployment question about the two groups of the economy, was it asking for the groups with the lowest unemployment level, or highest unemployment level?
i interpreted it as groups with highest unemployment level.

i did young people and indigenous australians. my one for indegenous australians came off sounding a little racist...lol...i didn't mean for it to sound like that. i spoke about alcoholism and the cycle of poverty.

jackal8

HSC
I knew factor market because oy last years teacher constantly drilling

land, labour, capital and enterprise

product market i wasn't sure of and just put

The product market is the market in which a specific product is sold.
lol. The i wrote it out and was like "=S"!!! Both word used to construct the definition, i think the term 'finished goods' had to be used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)