JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Meh. My creative is pretty crap.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Meh. My creative is pretty crap.
I made about 45% of mine on the spot. I really liked the question though. I just hope the markers can pick up my symbolism that I threaded through the narrative lol

SophxMusic

HSC
It was pretty good... glad that it would throw a lot who rely on pre-prepared creatives.
I focused on the relationship between a wife whose husband beats her and the man that kills him for drug money, how the actions of one affected the other etc. Mine was pretty much entirely off the cuff, I was really happy with the writing of it so hopefully it goes relatively well. I'm hoping for an overall 40+ scaled.

emoymoy

HSC
were you only allowed to have 2 characters/ I had 3 but the non meeting ones were obvious

bhsrepresent

HSC
Not bad. Already had somewhat of a dual narrative so it was pretty sweet.

Lina3

HSC
Couldn't believe my luck when I saw the question :) I had 1 good one and 3 that were really mediocre. The good one was the only one that ended up fitting it anyway, I couldn't stop smiling in reading time.

Ali95

HSC
N/A
Someone please put me out of my misery - it only had to involve two characters that share a significant connection but never meet, right? So we could have had more than that if we wanted to? I had three within my story, and reading everyone else's comments, I'm now having a minor heart attack, thinking that I stuffed it up... :(

hsclover

HSC
N/A
Someone please put me out of my misery - it only had to involve two characters that share a significant connection but never meet, right? So we could have had more than that if we wanted to? I had three within my story, and reading everyone else's comments, I'm now having a minor heart attack, thinking that I stuffed it up... :(

I'm pretty sure having 3 would have been fine! The story just had to involve 2 characters that never met, as long as you included that, it would be fine. :)

Ali95

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure having 3 would have been fine! The story just had to involve 2 characters that never met, as long as you included that, it would be fine. :)
Thank you for your reassurance! I did include the two that never met, but my story wouldn't have worked without the third. Can breathe a sigh of relief now! :)

Lina3

HSC
Thank you for your reassurance! I did include the two that never met, but my story wouldn't have worked without the third. Can breathe a sigh of relief now! :)
Don't worry! Mine had four characters (well three important ones, one played a minor role). I don't think they meant we had to write solely about two characters that never met, it just has to be a feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)