Section III - Personalities (1 Viewer)

jay_s_97

HSC
I did Pericles...it was a strange 15 marker --- it wanted an assesment of whether Pericles was to blame for his role in the Peloponnesian War (still can't spell it right) and if his role in the war's outbreak was significant...could have been worse

sirpoopalot7

HSC
Agrippina was pretty good. Bit waffly on the 10 marker but 15 marker was my trial. I used like 10 historians all up. Filled booklet. Lol I always remember Ferrero cos of the chocolate.

maz3ndor

HSC
Man the questions were unbalanced. I could've done the Julius Caesar questions just from my knowledge from Fall of the Republic instead of struggling with the far more difficult Agrippina questions.

Way to write a balanced test BOS!

vantastic

HSC
The first section was good for Akhenaten, but what was with the second?!?! i ended up bullshitting about how everybody likehated akhenaten haha

mzch33kii1

HSC
The 15 marker kinda screwed me for Xerxes bcoz i was sooo not expecting foreign policy to be in it but i just wrote a whole lot of bullshit nd put supportive evidence. sumfng outa dat will be right :)

themerald

HSC
Hatshepsut i thought was fairly good.
The 10 marker was different- i just linked her mortuary temple with scenes from Punt and divine birth to religious and politics- legitimisation to throne?quote]
thats all i did.
and for the 15 marker i did roads and the army and economy and trade and how great it was building up the nation so when Thutmosis 3 got there he could go invade places. and she was a lady lol

niavee

HSC
The 15 marker kinda screwed me for Xerxes bcoz i was sooo not expecting foreign policy to be in it but i just wrote a whole lot of bullshit nd put supportive evidence. sumfng outa dat will be right :)
Yeah, same. =] lets cross our fingers mzch33ki...

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Did anyone do Ramesses II? The first question kinda confused me: What was Ramesses II's role in the Battle of Kadesh?

What did they want us to talk about! He was king so therefore his role was the military leader of the expedition.. I think I connected the Battle of Kadesh with the peace treaty as well somehow. I forget already haha.

I did like the second question, was a bit weird but I answered it.. The only problem was I was running out of time so my answer is probably all crazy and doesn't answer the question directly.

simplyyme

HSC
i did Caesar, i screwed up the 15 mark section (Y) it was a bunch of random bswritten on a page, when i was writing it i was like what the fuck am i writing, oh well that's what happens when you have 20mins to write an essay :)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
got fucked SO HARD by the pericles 15 marker

i don't know why but i just completely overlook the PP war when studying

hopefully i got at least 5-8 marks out of the rubbish i wrote :-(

first question was easy as, though. wrote heapss.

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Akhenaten was awesome.

10 marker was reasonably broad

15 marker was a little odd. I talked about how first he was considered a pacifist then these changed in the light of new evidence hat he was actually a mega good military dude.

(kinda made this up) at first his reign was seen nothing more than 'heretic' however now his monotheistic religion has been compared to pslam 4, hebrew bible.... and in fact his ideas were 'to early to benefit the masses'

And also, how his artistic style introduced by him was at first believed to have been wiped out a soon as he died and reverted back to idealistic crap. But now it has come up in succeeding generations e.g. ramesses II lively battle sen at Qedesh.

LOLivia

HSC
lovvved first question for Xerxes, it was really similar to our trials, and thats what I know inside and out. The second question, oh my god. hated it, probably get like 4 marks out of the 15 I had not gone over Foreign policy I just tried to talk about anything I could, got about 3 pages of bullshit, hopefully I don't fail hhaa fingers crossed hey.

JB10

HSC
I didn't mind the Hatshepsut questions.. The first one I just talked about her birth and coronation scenes which were in her temple, as well as incscriptions of her building and military programs.. 'Political propaganda' stuff like that.

2nd question was pretty broad. Talked about how she didn't achieve much militarily but Egypt's borders were secure and it's economy was thriving, etc.

Daikaio

HSC
I did Akhenaten. I think I did quite well - I used PLENTY of sources, espeically for the b) question. Hopefully will get 20+

Mozanidas

HSC
i cant believe everyone got raped in the bum so much for the Xerxes 15 marker foreign policy one? that was heaps predictable. pretty much my main area of study for him.

wavecrush91

HSC
I did JC, and was relieved it was quite easy. I was afraid I get questions like modern and ancient interpretations of Caesar or something more specific like outline his relationship with whoever...

But overall the ancient history exam was so much easier than i had expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)