Section III (1 Viewer)

bubby

I have no clue

well I was more worried about not learning half of the Jogn Donne topic fro tomorrow.. my dumb ass teacher forgot to teach us the whole "critical side" of the things.. we just analyised the poems.. ARG!

I think I spent to long on the 1sy section of paper 1
on the letter I did it SHIT SHIT SHIT.. I think wrong too... oops!

but the article was ok I set it out like an article on the 1st page :p like issue number and Date of issue eg Oct... and a title :p and who it was written by... but overall It hink it sucks :p.

anyways I better go now :p
GOOD LUCK PPL :)

abdul

No more fucking English ever

we only have two hours of proper english work till the end of our school.... in 5 years time we will have forgotten all we have learned and will we relaxing while every countrie nukes each other.... ahhh the future

Morgues

Re: No more fucking English ever

Originally posted by abdul
we only have two hours of proper english work till the end of our school.... in 5 years time we will have forgotten all we have learned and will we relaxing while every countrie nukes each other.... ahhh the future
5 years?
I already forgot what Peter Skrzynecki is about

T

timbk2

Re: No more fucking English ever

Originally posted by abdul
dont forget about university essays

SgtSlick

SgtSlick

I am SgtSlick but I am not from Baulko. By the way, i hate to say it - BUT HAHA! I TOLD U KING LEAR WOULD BE NO ESSAY, not that i was happy with that or anything, i just had a feeling it would be dialouge and it was. Damn that. And damn to hell the way they asked one question for all the electives, that really munched dick.
Oh well no more english, well except for extension....:chainsaw:

hgpstar

Apparently...according to my friend the hsc helpline addict and daugher of an english teacher...its pretty damn impressive if you did two bits of related material for sect 3. Now if only i had have had time to wind up my essasy-come-feature-article properly...

_sock_

paper 1 sucked!!!!! section I was screwed up, what was the deal with four texts this time???? and write a letter for section II!!!!!!! how gay was that and then a stupid feature article. my heading was crap (different perspectives), the blurb was crap and then the article that turned out to be an essay was crap. I HATE ENGLISH!!!!!!! But at least its over with!!!!!!:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)