see ya's there (1 Viewer)

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
Well.. its thursday night.. i know still a couple of days off but Ill be down there soon..

so just saying, seeyas down there... 10am at the union cafe eh ribby and co.

have a good trip ya'lls... ;) Can-Bra here we come.

dissident

yah have a nice safe trip down, bolkonski and everyone else
i'm leaving (sydney) on saturday... i'm dreading the packing of stuff *groan*. bound to forget something really important :(

peut-etre

Yeh the packing isn't looking good, but I guess living in Canberra presently, if I forget something it will only take a short trip home to get it.. When are people moving in to the colleges? I'm under the impression that most are on Sunday but I could be wrong..

quand-meme

i was due at bruce on saturday. but dental surgery has left me looking like a chipmunk. so i'm gonna let my panadeine forte do its work and delay my arrival for a day or maybe even two if necessary. Anybody at bruce reading this: dont make me feel like a chump when i arrive!

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hey peeps im already down here, yep moved in2 bruce early! omg get rready for the weirdness factor of being independent i have been here a short while but im freaking out already plus im lonely :(

Ribbon

I am already living down here too. I came on thursday night, enrolled on friday, and went to the uni bar friday night :)

Oh and if anyone wants more specific directions about the union cafe - it is right next to the big chifly library, you would have gone to the library at the end of the enrollment process and coming from the big hall you enroll in it is on the right hand side... The anu student I am sharing with told me that it is a pretty dodgy cafe (like everything is pre made and has been sitting in the fridge for days) so I wouldn't plan on having breakfast there, but for the sake of keeping things simple I wouldn't bother changing the meeting place...

I am freaking out abit thinking about tommorrow when my boyfriend goes back home (as if you'd have to go to work, jeez...) but the people I am living with are nice so I shouldn't be too lonely... imsooverskool... sounds like it would suck being the only person in the whole colledge! or are there other people there early too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)