• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

seeing the same ppl all the time... (1 Viewer)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
whoz this shiny eyes ?
sum1 u alwayz c malachite?

a first yr gal ive spotted a few times who i try to b aquainted with....its only a matter of time!!!!!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
it's me
omg ur dat sxy guy who makes my eyes all shiny :p
i wouldnt have minded if u told them

*hopeful*

HSC
hehe stop pretending like u didnt know :)
btw dont ignore my acst101 thread

ll

feeling to say sth at the moment. I could see him almost 4 days a week last year, coz we were doing accg100,101 and he was in my PAL and even my tutorial in Accg 100. and then even more last semester, feeling i like him, don't know how can I say, seems hard for me to say so. But i can see him only one day a week that's on my Accg253 lecture. might not make sense to say these here. hopefully, i can meet him in the rest of my study here in Mac uni. And hopefully he will become an Actuary in the near future! : ) keep my message here wish he could see it!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by MicK_eT
has anyone else experienced the whole seeing the same person many many times.. like everywhere they go... wait does that makes sense?... hmm... cuz like some ppl i see at strathfield station.. then i see them at epping then at the uni in this class and that class.. and they seem to be everywhere... hmmm.. but then yea.. where am i goin with this...umm.. yea... what was i sayin.. does anyone else get that... like but u dont know them... :confused:
yeah, there are a couple of people that i just keep seeing. and then others who i haave shared classes with since the start of the semester and i look at them and wonder when they joined the class.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by ll
feeling to say sth at the moment. I could see him almost 4 days a week last year, coz we were doing accg100,101 and he was in my PAL and even my tutorial in Accg 100. and then even more last semester, feeling i like him, don't know how can I say, seems hard for me to say so. But i can see him only one day a week that's on my Accg253 lecture. might not make sense to say these here. hopefully, i can meet him in the rest of my study here in Mac uni. And hopefully he will become an Actuary in the near future! : ) keep my message here wish he could see it!
who is he ^^

ll

Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
who is he ^^
really feel hard to say his name! I may tell him straightforward in the future, may remember him in my hart forever. Feeling so hard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)