• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

seeing you at uni open days? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha at parra that day i remember meeting some lost students as well. we were trying to figure out where to go from parra station

but we got there in the end :D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
damn thee UTS and USyd

i swear they put the open days on those days just to stop the students who havent worked on their bows from goin...cause theyre at home working.

hell with that ill do it later :p

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
mr_brightside said:
damn thee UTS and USyd

i swear they put the open days on those days just to stop the students who havent worked on their bows from goin...cause theyre at home working.

hell with that ill do it later :p

SO TRUE!! i say time to begin the whinge/hate mail

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Murf said:
Any body know what is actually going on at these days? walking around aimlessly? is there specific talks etc?

murf
UNSW, USYD and UTS usally have lectures on their courses, check out their websites

Last year UTS did campus tours for specific courses whioch was excellent, I went on the law one and got to see the law building, leacture rooms, moot court and actually got to watch a moot , it was great.

Usually though all the planned stuff is on the site or in something u'll get on the day and then u wander around trying to find free stuff

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
UNSW, USYD and UTS usally have lectures on their courses, check out their websites

Last year UTS did campus tours for specific courses whioch was excellent, I went on the law one and got to see the law building, leacture rooms, moot court and actually got to watch a moot , it was great.

Usually though all the planned stuff is on the site or in something u'll get on the day and then u wander around trying to find free stuff
Oh Mel, you love moots dont ya? Very keen going last year and then going again this year?!
Ive never been to UTS before
been 2 USYD 4 edassist lectures tho :eek:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm not sure if ill go to the usyd one.

I already know the uni very well (I know two of the professors there)

Should probally be studying on that day for my last legal studies assesment next week.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Oh Mel, you love moots dont ya? Very keen going last year and then going again this year?!
Ive never been to UTS before
been 2 USYD 4 edassist lectures tho :eek:
*shakes head* moots da bomb...read the quote in my sig LOL....
Oneday joe we'll meet in a moot...and you'll see my evil side :rolleyes:

kaylz

HSC
is anyone going to the info evening in the gong? it's like 6.30 til 8.30
And what time do the usyd and unsw ones start?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i'm going to the macq uni one on the 10th september.. i think i won't go to the usyd and uts ones.. too busy this weekend.

crazy_viet

BoS Member
HSC
yay! i went today - both uts and Usyd maybe some of you BOSers saw me??

k, i was wearing - jeans, chucks, pink polo, and black jacket.

it was an alrite day? how was your experience?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Quite displeased. On the train ride there, I discovered I am too tall for the train ceiling - especially when the train comes to a sudden stop. Then when I got there I went to my first lecture session at USYD and the lecturer sounded like a pirate - a very empty headed pirate. Then comes me not finding my way around USYD(not lost, just geographically challenged!) for a umm while. Then there was the liberal studies lecture which was the guy repeating what is in the UAC guide about that course. I then made my way to UTS, looked around the place, went to the communications stand and there was a mile long queue, so then I left for the IT building hoping to watch some flash animation and stalk bosers but when I got there I look around see BoS stand, like no one is at BoS stand except one girl behind the desk thing, so I ask her where some people were, and she says she doesnt know and should ask Ian and that I should hang around till he comes back. So I go into the flash animation room and watch short movies and talk to this software engo lady about scolarships and that for UTS for a bit, I come out and there are still no bosers(fast suspects that I have an anti boser force field), so I then have lunch and finish the day with the most horrid english lecturer at USYD. Oh and I got no freebies. So I'm quite cut.

Oh and for identification purposes, I am tall, with curly brown/blonde hair, was wearing jeans, and looked quite tired - possibly limping.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i was at the psychology session at 11. i was late dammit..but there was nothing i didnt know already...so meh

if any one was there, i was standing right next to the left entrance, i was an obstruction :D girls had some trouble getting past me ;)

HSC
im going to the macquarie one, and maybe the UNSW one, if anyone approaches me i'll find out where you live and kill you!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Murf said:
lol i had this tall guy ask me where i got my BOS stickers from lol

v tall lol

murf
I'm bet I'm taller:p
huzzah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)