Seeing your partner everyday... (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Does anyone think that your partener would get sick of seeing you everyday. Im on holidays from uni at the moment. I have 1 more week but for the past 2 weeks I have been gong to my bf's house or vice versa, or meeting him at his work so we can have lunch together (not like surprise visit, we arrange it), everyday.

Anyway I fear that he is getting sick of seeing me everyday, because we do see eachother a lot. I asked him about it a week ago and he said that he wasnt, but now I feel that he might be... we talk on MSN sometimes when hes at work and when m at uni or home, but of late he hasnt been replying back. We had lunch the other day and didnt talk much either, its not like we didnt have anything to say, we just didnt say anything much at all.

Do you think he's getting sick of seing me?Do you get sick of seeing your partner everyday? Do you see your partner everyday?

ashsha

HSC
well i gues its a binus that ur goin out with him so if he does get sick of seeing u then theres no real chance of a relationship!!! and i meanif u like himand u feel god arnd him u shud continue!!
lol i kno i used to full like this guy and talk to him every night, msn when ever i cud then also like call him b4 and after school he got sick of it and i was alwais afraid he was bored of talkin to me.. but then thing is u realli shudnt worry abt it.. cos if they get bored of u and ur only goin out..whats the chance of gettin srz?!!!!
but its cool ehaps of ppl feel like u..insecure ahahahalol
then again u jus cud have nuthin beta 2 du!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
um...this is a pretty blank.... how are you supposed to get married if you can't bear to see your partner every day? (that is, if you are intending to one day). honestly...."oh i'm sick of you now, i don't love you anymore because i see you everyday"....sound's a bit misplaced don't ya think? if people do get sick of you, then they don't deserve you.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
He may have just had things on his mind. Maybe he was stressed/tired/thinking about something in particular. Don't keep bugging him about it though. If he says he's not bored of you, then believe him! If he was bored of you, he'd either tell you, or he'd stopping seeing you altogether. Perhaps u may be looking too much into it? Don't stress about it.

I do however agree that absence makes the heart grow fonder. You don't NEED to see your boyfriend everyday. If you do, then a bonus. But i think it's a little unhealthy if you spend every waking hour together.

However, you said your on holidays, so it's a little different. When u go back to uni/work whatever, you guys will see each other less (i'm presuming). Just enjoy it and don't look too much into it. :)

My brother and his girlfriend see each other EVERYDAY. They've been dating for 3 years and I think they've not seen each other approximately 5 out of 365 x 3 days in those years. It's frightening. They do get sick of each other A LOT. But meh that's their issue. I only see my boyfriend 2 (maybe 3) times a week because of circmstances beyond our control. It's fucken hard. But I like having something to look forward to at the end of each week

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yeah course its only cos Im on holidays. I DONT need to see him everyday I know that and when uni starts back Ill see him once maybe twice a week... yeah Il proably just looking too much into it

davin

HSC
N/A
personally....well, i think it might be different if its making an event out of it than more casual contact

martin88

HSC
N/A
personally....... without really meaning to i change

1st off there's probably nothing more i want to do then see a certain girl all days if not most

but after a couple of months its the last thing i want

HSC
Do you think he's getting sick of seing me?
Could be, then again, like others have said it could be other things.

Do you get sick of seeing your partner everyday?
Nope.

Do you see your partner everyday?
When we were in school we used to, and it was great. These days we both operate on massively different schedules and it's not unusual for us to see each other once a week or not at all, but we make do. That said, I'm looking forward to things changing so we can spend more time together, more regularly.

kiran107

HSC
grk_styl said:
I only see my boyfriend 2 (maybe 3) times a week because of circmstances beyond our control. It's fucken hard. But I like having something to look forward to at the end of each week
u actually have no idea how good u have it. my gf and i only see each other maybe once a month but we cherish every single second we spend together. it's really worth it because in a while we'll get to see each other more often, an she's the only one for me..

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
kiran107 said:
u actually have no idea how good u have it. my gf and i only see each other maybe once a month but we cherish every single second we spend together. it's really worth it because in a while we'll get to see each other more often, an she's the only one for me..
yeh i can imagine how hard it must be for you guys...I have troubles with twice a week...this week it'll be only once. But you make do, because you want to.

Skeeta

HSC
i used to be only able to see my b/f once or twice a week and generally not for a very long time.

We both didnt drive, lived 30/40 mins away and he has ridiculous sporting commitments, now we both drive, finished school and have more compatable timetables with uni/work. We prob see eachother 5 days a week?

plus he rings me about 3 times a day which makes me want to bleed, but other than that its good.. all about compromise.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yeah when Im at uni I see him like twice a week cos he works full time, but yeah holidays has been great and I realiseed that I was actually the one getting sick of seeing him everyday so for the past week

... Ive seen him ermmm.. I saw him on monday for an hour (during his lunch break and I had to go into the city to get my uni timetable- so yeah like 2 birds, 1 stone), and last night for abotu 3 hours. Ihave to work tonight and saturday so Ill probably see him friday and thats it when I go back to uni, so itll back to seeing him twice a week if Im lucky.

winterfall

HSC
Personally, if I were dating I would't want to see the other more than 2-3 times a week.

And if I were married, I'd be fine with seeing them around 4 times a week.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I see my partner every day... I'd like a break from it actually, but he's a very all-or-nothing guy.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bec: its probably only so bad caus you havent been going out that long. i've been with my bf for 14 months, and seeing him every single day probably wouldnt work for us, but then again, we survive quite well when we go away together for 1-2 weeks. methinks it all depends on
- how long you've been together (and how strong the relationship is)
- how long/often you're seeing eachother for (ie. hrs per day, and how many days/weeks you're seeing them)
- and what you're actually doing when you're together

caus living (or virtually living) together can get boring after a while, but (in the beginning espically) you can easily go out and have tonnes of fun and everything. its cool and everything, but after a while you just feel like a married couple :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I've had circumstances where I've seen my partner 5 days a week, and 1 day a week, and both have their advantages, I never got sick of the girl I saw 5 days because of the fact that I saw her 5 days, but obviously there was a lot less anticipation leading up to seeing her, it only gets hard imo when it starts stretching out past a week.

HSC
withoutaface said:
I've had circumstances where I've seen my partner 5 days a week, and 1 day a week, and both have their advantages, I never got sick of the girl I saw 5 days because of the fact that I saw her 5 days, but obviously there was a lot less anticipation leading up to seeing her, it only gets hard imo when it starts stretching out past a week.
Pelé isn't ashamed! etc, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)