Seeking advice from the experience! (1 Viewer)

sifnotme

HSC
Heys Japanese Language Lovers

Im not from New South Wales, From Victoria, there arent many people doing Japanese here however it is becoming more popular, and there arent many resources. I was just seeking advice before the examinations in october(oral) and november(written) is it possible to become really pro at Japanese if you studied or applied yourself ALOT for like 4 months? When i mean really pro i mean pro like (JLPT level 2) or the HSC's (Japanese Extension, i think thats right =P) and if so is there some sort of study plan to follow? O yea in Victoria the Japanese Level for Year 12 is like your Japanese Continuers (JLPT level 3). O yea also do guys know were to get good exam revision online? Because in Victoria there arent much exam revision besides past exams but there are only 7 of them, so yea lols. Hey do you guys also know where to find information about きゅうしょく (school provided meals in japan)
This website has been very useful as i have been a long time reader but first time contributor lols どうもありがとう

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
when i mean really pro i mean pro like (JLPT level 2) or the HSC's (Japanese Extension, i think thats right =P) and if so is there some sort of study plan to follow?
I think JLPT 2 is a fair bit higher than HSC Extension, but anyone correct me...
I'm not sure you could get that far in 4 months...if the beginner's course of 200 hours is equivalent to JLPT 4 (wikipedia says for l4 it's 150~ hours), then I think JLPT 2 would be kind of impossible for 4 months- wikipedia puts it at 600~ hours.

Then again you could be freakishly good and get all the grammar and vocab down. Would you really need all the kanji for JLPT2 in your exam?

I think doing the past Continuers/Ext. papers from Board of studies is your best bet =D
がんばって!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)