• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Seinfeld (1 Viewer)

roxie_b

HSC
1) Who was your favourite character? Why?
They're all good in different ways...No.1 would definately be Elaine cos shes the powerful female lol

2) Who did you least like? Why?
Probably the 30yr old virgin...she irritated me, and Kenny Banyan (spelling?) OH and Putty

3) What's your favourite quote?
This isn't a realistic qu cos im sure a thread could be started on fav Seinfeld quotes! umm...
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"
Kramer - "Turn me over Jerry, Im done"
Elaine - "You wanna Xmas card? you wanna Xmas card?! (Elaine takes Georges head and rubs it in her cleavage) HERE! HERE IS UR XMAS CARD!"
Putty - "High five"
Kenny to Jerry - "I'm here to pick up some chicks. Good looking ones too. Hey - whats ur name?"
Kenny - "Puke! Thats a funny word...can I use that?"

4) Do you have a lasting memory of the show? What is it?
Not really...just that it was most memorably the best show about nothing.

5) Have you read any interesting critical analyses of the show?
A few...all i remember is that in every episode there is a Superman and George wore the same sneakers

taxman

make poverty
HSC
1) George...he's just so insanely bizarre...he makes the show. How can he not be your favourite? He takes his shirt off when he goes to the toilet.
2) I never really liked Susan. I hated her. She wasn't funny.
3) Favourite Quote:

Context: George pretending to be a marine biologist sees a beached whale...Kramer has been hitting golf balls at random into the sea.

George:The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.
Jerry: Mammal
George: Whatever...so from out of nowhere, a huge tidal wave lifted me, tossed me like a cork, and I found myself right on top of him...face to face with the blow hole. I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction. (Pulls out golf ball)
Kramer: What is that...a Dunlop? (can't remember actual brand name) Heh...hole in one huh?

4) This quote by George: I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think "That's why I'm not a heterosexual."
Now whenever I meet a lesbian, I think of that quote and laugh. Ah, Seinfeld...I love thee.

Last edited:

Trogie

HSC
roxie_b said:
Probably the 30yr old virgin...she irritated me, and Kenny Banyan (spelling?) OH and Putty
How could you not like Putty!? High five....

sof

1) Who was your favourite character? Why?
Frank Costanza. He is HILARIOUS becoz he gets angry so easily "You wanna piece of me??!!"

Kenny Bania. He just annoyed me. I think it was his voice.

3) What's your favourite quote?
The Bris ep:
MOHEL: "Darling, you see where that glass is? How that glass is near the edge of the table. You got the whole table there to put the glass, why you chose the absolute edge, so half the glass is hanging off the table, you breath and that glass falls over, then you're gonna have broken glass on the carpet, embedded in the carpet fibers, deep, deep in the shag, broken glass, bits of broken glass that you never get out. you can't get it out with a vacuum cleaner. Even on your hands and knees with a magnifying glass, you can't get all the pieces, and then you think you got it all and two years later, you're walkin' barefoot and you step on a piece of broken glass and you kill yourself, is that what you want? I don't think you want that, is it? .. Do ya? Huh?"

The Susie ep:
PETERMAN: "Between you, me and the lamppost. And the desk. Peggy says this "Suze" isn't much of a Worker."

And the list goes on.....

4) Do you have a lasting memory of the show? What is it?
When Kramer went to the ball with George and he twirled in the hall with a backless suit. I was pissing my pants from laughing. There's many other moments which i could mention.

5) Have you read any interesting critical analyses of the show?
nope

Trogie

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Isnt Seinfeld spose to the funniest show on TV or soemthing? I just have never thought it was funny at all
She hates Seinfeld...get her!!!

hasterz

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I'm just an innocent bystander!!!! *looks away guiltily*
hahah 'innocent bystander', ah yes that brings back fond memories of that finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)