Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (2 Viewers)

wzsmartypants

HSC
Hi if anyone gets an interview or get anything back please reply on this thread thanks. I'm applying into year 10 for Hurlstone, Fort Street and Normanhurst. All tests have been postponed (again) due to the extension of lockdown.

wzsmartypants

HSC
i just got told i have an interview with penrith tmrw morning. im applying for y10 entry, penrith is my third option !! its still pretty early though
Congrats!! Don't they require you to take the HAST test? Two of three schools I'm applying for requires us to sit a test.

libestraumno3

HSC
Congrats!! Don't they require you to take the HAST test? Two of three schools I'm applying for requires us to sit a test.
im pretty sure they've cancelled it, i know baulko cancelled hast for them and im just guessing penrith did the same. thank you btw :))

literally freaking out cs idek what to say or how to answer whatever it is they're going to ask

wzsmartypants

HSC
I gave Hurlstone a call and the lady said that they're working on it and HAST might be cancelled. She doesn't know yet. She also said there are no spots up to yr 11 at the moment, really just depends on how many students are leaving.

Scimat

HSC
i just got told i have an interview with penrith tmrw morning. im applying for y10 entry, penrith is my third option !! its still pretty early though
Wow same. I have a meeting with the principal tomorrow. I applied for year 10 as well.

availmatty

HSC
Does the results for the years get published at one go? I was looking out for year 8 entry but never got any update :(

wzsmartypants

HSC
Does the results for the years get published at one go? I was looking out for year 8 entry but never got any update :(
i think it depends on the school. im guessing most schools prioritise yr 11 entry first as they make up new spots.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Yoo guys I just found out I made it to Girraween! Now there's only an interview. Should I choose Girraween or Penrith, since I most likely made Penrith as well.
Omg congratssss!!!! What grades and extracurriculars??? The HAST was cancelled right??

kkk579

hello
HSC
Yoo guys I just found out I made it to Girraween! Now there's only an interview. Should I choose Girraween or Penrith, since I most likely made Penrith as well.
I reckon go with girra. In 2020 penriths rank was 37 and girras was 27. But u should also consider travel time, if Penrith is 20 minutes away and girra is an hour, I’d go with Penrith coz either way they’re both great schools. But it’s all up to ur preferences!!🙂🙂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)