Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (2 Viewers)

wzsmartypants

HSC
Hi people can't believe it's been a year since I posted this. I posted another thread a year before this was posted, for the y9 entry. After three years of trying, I recently accepted my enrolment into Fort Street. I've been rejected/waitlisted by the schools I wanted to get into in the past two years. If you're looking to apply to a selective school and didn't end up getting in, don't stop trying! :)

availmatty

HSC
Hi people can't believe it's been a year since I posted this. I posted another thread a year before this was posted, for the y9 entry. After three years of trying, I recently accepted my enrolment into Fort Street. I've been rejected/waitlisted by the schools I wanted to get into in the past two years. If you're looking to apply to a selective school and didn't end up getting in, don't stop trying! :)
Hey. That's a great news to start the day. Very happy for you. Wish you all the best
Are they any interviews?

kkk579

hello
HSC
NICEEEEE

anonymoushehe

HSC
omg congrats!!

Grey Pigeon

HSC
congrats mate u deserved it after all the adversities u faced. i hope u succeed in fort for ur hsc

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
ayyyy bro nice

Grey Pigeon

HSC
nobody got into girra for year 11. Not sure about other years
pretty sure entry to year 10 girra gives out 20 spots (to form a new class) + the amount of people leaving the school for other schools

Last edited:

Scimat

HSC
pretty sure year 10 girra gives out 20 spots (to form a new class) + the amount of people leaving the school for other schools
Nah we’ve reached maximum capacity for year 10. The maximum is 140 but there’s 143 in the grade now. Only like 2 people left thsg I know of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)