• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Selective School Application... Again! (1 Viewer)

Balls2u

HSC
How could Girraweeen be your last prefference? It's a lovely school! ^_^ Did you get in?
uhuh yeah I got in, in fact I went there for the first 5 days of this year and then left for sydney boys. The people at girraween are lovely, its just that its a little limited in terms of school activities. If you want any info on how to make your application look good give me a pm yeah?

Lalaloop

HSC
uhuh yeah I got in, in fact I went there for the first 5 days of this year and then left for sydney boys. The people at girraween are lovely, its just that its a little limited in terms of school activities. If you want any info on how to make your application look good give me a pm yeah?
Oh! THANK YOU! :') HAHA. Well, Sydney Boys does better than Girra anyway... :) I'm so glad I posted on this thread!

erackobalma

HSC
I'm in year 8 and trying out for (yr 9 selective entrance exam)
1.Macquarie fields highschool
2.Hurlstone agriculture highschool
3.Sydney boys highschool

What should i do to prepare myself?
How do i prepare myself?

I mean i have full confidence in that i will have a chance to get in macfields and a little hope that i'll make it into hurlstone and not so sure about sydney boys. I mean i'm godd at maths and comprehension but not so good with writing.
SO WHAT DO I DO????????????????????????????????????????????????:vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross:

Last edited:

MissyL

HSC
I'm in year 8 and trying out for (yr 9 selective entrance exam)
1.Macquarie fields highschool
2.Hurlstone agriculture highschool
3.Sydney boys highschool

What should i do to prepare myself?
How do i prepare myself?

I mean i have full confidence in that i will have a chance to get in macfields and a little hope that i'll make it into hurlstone and not so sure about sydney boys. I mean i'm godd at maths and comprehension but not so good with writing.
SO WHAT DO I DO????????????????????????????????????????????????:vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross:
^Read RivalryOfTroll's post (Y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)