Selective School Entry 2022 (1 Viewer)

hstb_

HSC
hey guys sorry for all these questions but i rlly am clueless (as seen in my name lol) but i heard that while accepting baulko looks at what school u come from and my school isnt that great i go to Blacktown girls so do u think this may reduce my chances of getting in
no thats not true, i came from a ranked 400ish school

laterz laterz

HSC
hey guys sorry for all these questions but i rlly am clueless (as seen in my name lol) but i heard that while accepting baulko looks at what school u come from and my school isnt that great i go to Blacktown girls so do u think this may reduce my chances of getting in
it's a partially selective school so I think that's decent enough for getting into Baulko (good grades and extra-curriculars are also very important)

hstb_

HSC
by the way guys i heard that girra is good for students who want to medicine or science cuz apparently they focus on science and they are ranked first or something.
is this true??
hmmm yeah they focus on sciences but to go into med you need good ucat+good atar+ successful interview which means going to girra doesnt make a difference for example if you get a 99.9 ATAR at penrith with 99 percentile ucat

hstb_

HSC
it's a partially selective school so I think that's decent enough for getting into Baulko (good grades and extra-curriculars are also very important)
yeah just have loads of extracurricular, good grades , lots of awards academically/sport/etc and your chances of getting in is quite high. However i was the only comprehensive transfer out of 6. All others were from selective and private

cathy_2

HSC
I dont recommend moving schools.... moving to nsg is like the worst decision ever.... especially in year11. its just a whole load of extra uneccesarry stress.
Wait I'm also a transfer to nsg in yr 11 this yr ... do I know you?

cathy_2

HSC
Don't provoke this idiot.

Anyways, do you find nsg good or not?
AHA lol yea it's pretty good everyone's nice and welcoming, I did have a couple of people I knew before going so it made transitioning easier. There's also a lot of extra-curriculars open to everyone so it's easier to get involved with the school.

Directrix

HSC
AHA lol yea it's pretty good everyone's nice and welcoming, I did have a couple of people I knew before going so it made transitioning easier. There's also a lot of extra-curriculars open to everyone so it's easier to get involved with the school.
You better be on the prefects page. Best way to extort congratulate someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)