Selective School interviews: (1 Viewer)

xp_1

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, but did anyone receive an interview from schools like Baulko, Nsbhs, or Nbhs? because the exams we almost 3 weeks ago, and they have usually been given out by now

asduiashdi

HSC
Just wondering, but did anyone receive an interview from schools like Baulko, Nsbhs, or Nbhs? because the exams we almost 3 weeks ago, and they have usually been given out by now
yup im still waiting on north sydney boys, they said the results would come out in 3 weeks but its friday of the 3rd week and nothing..
The annoying thing with north sydney is that they said that the final offers would come out by late october, so it could be a long wait :(

Deem_Skills

HSC
yup im still waiting on north sydney boys, they said the results would come out in 3 weeks but its friday of the 3rd week and nothing..
The annoying thing with north sydney is that they said that the final offers would come out by late october, so it could be a long wait :(
same with nbhs (still nothing)

Cham176

HSC
N/A
Results usually don't come out till like mid september to early october. Last year NSB results were issued 2nd week of september and Baulko results were issued 1st week of october.

Scimat

HSC
Yeah still nothing from baulko. Like what Cham176 said baulko will probably come out mid September to early October

asduiashdi

HSC
the annoying thing with north sydney is that if you don't get in, they don't send anything apparently

Deem_Skills

HSC
the annoying thing with north sydney is that if you don't get in, they don't send anything apparently
apparently same with nbhs but i have a group of like 10 ppl who applied also so if one of them gets a call then i'll know (unless none of us get interviewed)

Deem_Skills

HSC
i got an interview for normanhurst on thursday 8AM which means i have to wake up at like 6:30AM. How should i prepare????

Lllliwjw

HSC
Whats the chance of getting into school once you get shortlisted. I have two shortlisted rn and im begging for one to accept me lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)