Selective School interviews: (2 Viewers)

skzzks

HSC
the problem is i have no friends at nsg so any other people entering y11 next yr pls hmu 😭😭😭

tk8

HSC
did baulko results actually come out? Only one person on bus said they got results, and like 7 of my friends who applied got nothing, including me. Just curious
yeah baulko results came out like last week. at least maybe only those who got through into the interview stage, because i have been invited into an interview for this week

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
i think only people that got into interview got an email otherwise ure probs waitlisted for now
Im applying for y9 2023, i think that's why, if not idk, and i sent my application relatively close to the deadline haha

Deem_Skills

HSC
i know 2 people who are gonna reject but i also know people who had interviews on friday and monday who are res (interview time determines preference i thnk)

SpaceMission

HSC
i know 2 people who are gonna reject but i also know people who had interviews on friday and monday who are res (interview time determines preference i thnk)
Thanks bro IK one person from my school who’s gonna reject so pray to god hopefully I will get in

tototototo

HSC
Aight thank youuu. So we still hv some chance (not that I'm counting on it lol)

Blokxs

HSC
Very unlikely, because there are already like 15 spots given out, and barely anyone leaves in year 10 from normo. Unless you’re reserve 1
4 of my friends last year went to Normanhurst so you still have a chance. As long as you did well in the parts of the exam
Just curious, has anybody heard from girra?
They normally announce the results via the interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)