Selective schools (1 Viewer)

hithere1

HSC
Hi everyone,
I actually have some questions. If you don’t get an interview for a fully selective school does it basically mean you didn’t make it in? Also if you do get an interview it doesn’t 100% mean you get a placement right?

c8

HSC
I heard from someone on this forum that if you got an interview you most likely got in, but I'm not definitely sure if that's true. But if you didn't get an interview, they may offer x amount of places and some people might get in somewhere else leaving more places open so they may offer more interviews so I wouldn't lose hope yet

hithere1

HSC
I heard from someone on this forum that if you got an interview you most likely got in, but I'm not definitely sure if that's true. But if you didn't get an interview, they may offer x amount of places and some people might get in somewhere else leaving more places open so they may offer more interviews so I wouldn't lose hope yet
Definitely!!! I was just asking for a friend

Reactions: c8

Kurrison

HSC
God

• Haha
Reactions: c8

Kurrison

HSC
has anyone heard from sydney girls?
I believe if Baulko releasing the results in the late September or October. Then Sydney Girls will likely to release the results in the late September or October

Mach_1

HSC
There may be some late round interviews handed out, so don't assume it's all over. I had friends who had interviews a week or two after mine which was unexpected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)