selectives hast (mainly yr 11 entry) (1 Viewer)

enlargedthroat

HSC
Has anyone actually ever got and offer for a selective after the HAST testing or even ended up going to the school?
I'm genuinely 95% convinced this is all a setup and we're just desperate kids wanting to get in and spending our time doing something we won't even get into and the people receiving our test results are laughing at our hopeless efforts behind a surveillance camera. I've asked so many people and none of them received an offer let alone actually went to the school?
If anyone goes to a school that uses the HAST, do people actually join the school or not? (approx how many?)
If anyone has even received an offer (no matter if you got in or not) for one of those schools could you please tell me what your results were like?
Thankyou.

hellowellohehe

HSC
Has anyone actually ever got and offer for a selective after the HAST testing or even ended up going to the school?
I'm genuinely 95% convinced this is all a setup and we're just desperate kids wanting to get in and spending our time doing something we won't even get into and the people receiving our test results are laughing at our hopeless efforts behind a surveillance camera. I've asked so many people and none of them received an offer let alone actually went to the school?
If anyone goes to a school that uses the HAST, do people actually join the school or not? (approx how many?)
If anyone has even received an offer (no matter if you got in or not) for one of those schools could you please tell me what your results were like?
Thankyou.
zawg are you schizophrenic just study as much as you can + schools don't really matter it comes down to your efforts...
even so not many people get accepted and trying your best is the most you can do !! even am stressed abt it but just try as hard as you can, no room to fail. i dont think students from the schools will answer tbh since they might be busy w study or not know th answer. just keep studying.

jane1820

HSC
Thankyou.
ik a girl who got into a selective skl that does the hast but she's my friend's best friend and we (me n the girl that got in) NEVER talked before so imagine how awkward it seems if i ask her abt her results but yh, also there's this girl here on bos who got in from the hast n she used the notesedu to get in (its $150 so i wouldnt buy it lol) anyways im doing ucat and the official hast sample booklet for abstract reasoning, icas science and math for mathematical reasoning, random writing prompts for writing and searched up reading comprehension pdf year 10 for reading and got a few to study. SO YH I BETTER GET IN OR IMMA COME FOR THE SELECTION PANEL 🔪🥰

yug

HSC
Thankyou.
Yeah nah many get in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)