Selling HSC notes (Year 12) (1 Viewer)

sunshine_c22

HSC
N/A
PRICED REDUCED!!
Hello,

I am selling my year 12 notes, (they are all typed online)

I got a band 6 in: Business Studies, Studies of Religion II and English Advanced!

Business Studies is going for $90 total (Operations, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource), or I can sell separately at $30 each module. I have summarised the whole syllabus, allowing me to maintain my position as first in my internals with a mark of 98.

Studies of Religion II is going for $100 total, I have types of essays for every single syllabus dot point for the religions Buddhism, Islam and Judaism, and 5 - 8 marker summarised notes for the rest of the dot points. (Topics are Religion and Belief Systems in Australia post-1945, Buddhism- Significant person- Asoka, environmental ethics and pilgrimage, Islam - significant person- Aisha Bint Abu Bakr, sexual ethics and Hajj, Juduaism- Significant person- Moses Maimonides, Bioethics and marriage, Religion and Peace, and Religion and Non- Religion. ) These notes assisted me in maintaining first place in my internals with a mark of 96. If you want for an individual topic, message me for price!

English Advanced going for $100 total, I have a base essay for all modules that I used in my HSC and trials and assisted me in coming first internally! I have significantly linked to the rubric statements throughout the essays. Common Module: The Crucible, Module A - King Richard The III and Looking for Richard, Module B- Emma and Module C was a creative piece + Reflection. I can also sell individual modules, just message me which one you are after!

Feel free to email me on mimibasketball23@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)