Selling PRELIM and HSC textbooks: MATH, CHEM and LEGAL (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Hey guys, finished HSC last year and finally emotionally detached enough to sell off the textbooks. Message me and we can deal on postage depending on where you live and whether you want multiple. Also happy to do deals on price if you buy more than one :)

MATH
- 2U HSC Maths in Focus (2nd Edition) (I have literally never once used this textbook, still has the $82 rrp price sticker on it): $45
- 3U HSC Excel Textbook with all flashcards included (cover is a bit worn at the edges but no highlighting or markings of any kind except for two underlines in the contents page) $15
- 2U 2012 edition of Success One (no markings of any kind, barely used) $15

CHEM
- HSC Chemistry Contexts 2 (laminated with no markings, very good condition) RRP: $79.95, selling for $35

- PRELIMINARY Conquering Chemistry (name written down the spine, otherwise unmarked) RRP: $79.95, selling for $30

- PRELIMINARY Excel Guide (has minimal highlighting, really good thorough revision guide nonetheless) AND Macquarie Revision guide (also has some highlighting), combined RRP: $75, selling for $25

- HSC Dot Point Chem (also literally never used, missing one page of 350 otherwise absolutely perfect, as new condition) RRP: $49.95, selling for $20

- HSC Macquarie Chem Revision Guide (highlighting extensive on a couple of pages, otherwise good condition) RRP: $34.99, selling for $10

- HSC Success One 2011 Edition (ex Library, laminated and very good condition, no markings at all. Includes past papers no longer available in new reprints with sample answers). Selling for $15

LEGAL

- PRELIMINARY Pearson Legal Studies (cover laminated but slightly marked). RRP: $75.95, will also include a Macquarie Legal Studies Revision textbook (RRP: $33.95). Combined RRP: over $100, selling for $35

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Took a long time to emotionally distance myself from HSC chemistry and sell any of it haha, I still have three more that I'm keeping haha

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Taking $5 off the cost of all of the textbooks + free pick up from UNSW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)