Sem 2 timetable dilemmas (1 Viewer)

Kegs

HSC
Just do 3 subjects and hang out with your friends more. It's the best.

ALLLICE

HSC
Hell, why should I bother doing any at all!

(But seriously I need 24 cp this yr, hence the four subjects.)

Kegs

HSC
For a second I was like 'wtf is a mouse... what has that got to do with computers.' Der. Am I turning into Lynn?

bassqueen16

HSC
If you enjoy or are good at Maths, thats the only way I will recommend you do PHIL134, it's all to do with argument forms and lots and lots of truth tables and trees and horrible, horrible things...:(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl, I'd contest that, I hate and am horrible at maths, but the logic isn't just for maths equations. It helps develop your ideas in everything you do, and gives it an analytical grounding for making sure your arguments don't have fallacies or major flaws.

bassqueen16

HSC
Ah I hate it, im doing it this semester and i just cant wait to get the final over and done with, its too complicated for me, im doing phil137 as well, and thats much more like what i thought itd be like

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hehe yeah, its definitely not for everyone, but I think it has its uses despite its difficulty.

If you're more into ethics/morality, there are quite a few nice 2nd year Phil courses, like Practical Ethics and Philosophy of Religion.

If you're more into the metaphysics (and god i miss it) then there is a 3rd year metaphysics unit which is tops!

Kegs

HSC
Maths is/was fun... I put my transfer in today. If approved, no more maths for me baby!!! Woo!!!!!

ALLLICE

HSC
Instead of studying I decided to fix my sem 2 timetable...so now I'm officially enrolled in Geos111 and Ahst101 instead of Pol168 and Ling110. Yay! And my timetable doesn't clash :). I'm sticking with Anth150 as planned... still might do something other than Soc180 but I dunno yet.

There weren't any issues with full tutes or anything so now's probably a good time to sort this stuff out I guess...

Sem 2 is looking good :D

Peartie

HSC
u shoulda stuck with pol168 its going to be great (i hope - and i HAVE to do it :S )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)