Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

wooooo 2 day week and I dont even have to skip anything.

now if only this clash would fuck off. how do the timetable manglers fix them? I've never had one :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

velox said:
Great, 2 clashes again next sem. Same faculties also :( Anything I can do about it?
are timetables out already, or are you making your own tt?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

lol, i don't even know what subjects i'm going to do next semester. (Since they cancelled the govt internship)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

i also am confused. chem2403 vs. biol3025

chemistry of biological molecules
or
animal behaviour and genetics

i'm thinking chemistry but i don't know! :(

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Hey ennaybur, I'm doing the extinction one. I've written up part of my method (subjects, apparatus and procedure, but I don't know how many rats are used in total) I have 5 journal articles which I have JUST started to read. Hey look, it'll be ok. 1000 words really isn't much. Hey did you check your uni inbox? How special is it to have your own personalised coversheet? I feel loved. :eek:
I'm doing FV v IV (i'm the only one i know doing it.. so that's good i guess)
and just starting to do the raedings now.. but i'm keen on getting it done early.

I'm just going to say there were 10rats in our test (that's how many results our class got) because this experiment is about comparing.

my tutor's been a lot of help though

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

rofl I just realised I accidentally attached a copy of The Bull to my sociology assignment :\

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
neb did melanie give our essay outline back?
No. You gotta get it yourself from the English general office.

lulz. She wasn'ty impressed with the standard of these essays. :rofl:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

If this academic writing Neb/FP?
Some girl in my class got a hd. :(
Oh well!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Ennaybur said:
I was hanging out with some mates today :)cool: :cool:) and afterwards I go to print my essay off at the library. I get it printed pretty quickly (I hate people who take ages at the print ONLY computers, that's right print ONLY get off your fucking usyd mail/facebook/gmail). On the way out I grab a copy of the new Bull and put it under my essay (didn't bring a bag), go down to the sociology department, write down the details (I forgot my tutors name and the subject code, lots of brackets hey?) and hand it in. Only when I was on my final bus home from Gordon did I realise I didn't have a Bull anymore and realise I must have stapled it to my essay :\

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

bazookajoe said:
I was hanging out with some mates today :)cool: :cool:) and afterwards I go to print my essay off at the library. I get it printed pretty quickly (I hate people who take ages at the print ONLY computers, that's right print ONLY get off your fucking usyd mail/facebook/gmail). On the way out I grab a copy of the new Bull and put it under my essay (didn't bring a bag), go down to the sociology department, write down the details (I forgot my tutors name and the subject code, lots of brackets hey?) and hand it in. Only when I was on my final bus home from Gordon did I realise I didn't have a Bull anymore and realise I must have stapled it to my essay :\
hahaha, nice one baz

amber44

HSC

Did anyone pick up the SCLG2606 take home exam from the office? What are the questions?

amber44

HSC

stazi said:
huh? what office?
From the SOPPI or whatever its called. It was available to be picked up, from Monday.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

ah, I want to go and check if it's even there. hopefully not so we can hand it in during stuvac instead. in fact, we should get an extension because annette is a dirty slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)