• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neafoo

HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

Triangulum said:
3 by cicero, huh? so it's odds on that there's one from the pro roscio. awesome.
I'm apprehensive to say anything for certain i guess ... but im hoping De Officiis is in it.
If the last lecture slides are on the net i suggest you watch them... it has all the possible authors of all the possible texts.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

KronWarriorKing said:
lol wtf it's the place where you got naked and ran on a treadmill and payed out kathelle about being fat till she was reduced to tears and tried to fuck keypad to boost her self esteem!

wallabies vs ireland!

dunno about qatar etc
hahhahah lol that's in lick-hard, not balgayn.

was she really reduced to tears? if so, awesome.

i thought she was laughing at it. "awww kathelle. don't you just wish it was your bday? that way we could have some cake. you like cake. cos youre fat. you look like you eat cake a lot."

how are ewe getting there?

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

edit/ nevermind i found it

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

wtf???!!! so pissed off. the other tutor told all his classes that I got 100% for my brand management individual assignment: how i'm basically the first person to do so.

now, they sent through my mark. It says I got 83%.

..?

kokodamonkey

HSC

stazi said:
wtf???!!! so pissed off. the other tutor told all his classes that I got 100% for my brand management individual assignment: how i'm basically the first person to do so.

now, they sent through my mark. It says I got 83%.

..?
your just so famous.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

so turns out whilst both tutors agreed on the paper being 100%, the lecturer decided to have a look. Now, the lecturer is notorious for giving low marks (he usually only gives 1 HD per subject). He said it was 'really amazing, and almost perfect'....so he gave me 83%. Argh. So frustrating.

I mean, 83% is a great mark, but when I was told I got something else, it's a bit crap.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I've attached myself to my computer via noise-cancelling headphones, so I can't hear if there is anything good on tv. I've typed some 750 words this morning, and I need another 500ish before I can print stuff out.

Hurrah for waking up stupidly early.

Psychokiller

Banned
HSC

scarybunny said:
I've attached myself to my computer via noise-cancelling headphones, so I can't hear if there is anything good on tv. I've typed some 750 words this morning, and I need another 500ish before I can print stuff out.

Hurrah for waking up stupidly early.
use BRAINWAVE GENERATOR, http://www.bwgen.com/

kokodamonkey

HSC

CurlyRuby said:
You're just an asshole who doesn't know how to use grammar.
Do not get the shits.

stazi said:
so turns out whilst both tutors agreed on the paper being 100%, the lecturer decided to have a look. Now, the lecturer is notorious for giving low marks (he usually only gives 1 HD per subject). He said it was 'really amazing, and almost perfect'....so he gave me 83%. Argh. So frustrating.

I mean, 83% is a great mark, but when I was told I got something else, it's a bit crap.
Can't you complain about that... what can the lecturer expect you to have done for 100% then...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

and surely, if the assessment is awesome it at least deserves a HD.

Unattainable standards are not going to increase student performance. They're more likely to say "Well i can't get a good mark so fuck it"

(yes I'm studying assessment at the moment)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

sem 2 timetables are meant to be coming out tomorrow. just at the time when people are entering the final stretch and don't need to be distracted. genius, timetable unit!

kokodamonkey

HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Hey Chad have you been studying for Accounting? LOL :p
coz I havent... so screwed...
i've done about an hour today. and about 2hours on thursday and 2hours on monday.. and this has been teaching myself the whole course from scratch... coz i only went to like the first 3lectures and only read the newspapers in them.

Im Up To "Week 10" and hope to knock that and the week11 n 12 over in the next hour or so, coz i actually have an exam on tuesday (microeconomics) That so far this week i've only taught myself the first 3weeks for hmm..

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

kokodamonkey said:
where is everyone :<

Whats with the new examination building...
what new examination building is this?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

*expects epic clashes when new timetables come out*

Well i checked the times of all my semester 2 subjects a couple of months back and pieced it together. Looks like 3 clashes (with only 1 lecture on mondays), but i guess that tends to happen when you overload. :(

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A

i hate when questions from previous exams seem to have not been explained/skipped right over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)