Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

stazi said:
yay two big assignments out of the gay. p.s. how much are all our sclg assignments worth?
YAY, they're done! The 'annotated' bibliography was worth 30%, our research essay was 30% and the take home exam is 40%.

amber44

HSC

stazi said:
i pwned the international marketing midsem (read: final) exam today. yayz
Good on ya, will we be getting a slice of the $3000?
I have a 'friend' who's doing commerce and she said she absolutely hated marketing...I though marketing would be one of the more enjoyable subjects, is she retarded or is the subject retarded?

P.S. On your public profile is says your doing Psych aswell, are you still doing that? How many majors can you have under a commerce degree?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

I think she's retarded, or the subject she took was retarded. Marketing sis certainly 'fun'. For example, in brand management I get to develop my own brand of beer for an assignment. If I sent you lecture notes even you would find it interesting with little marketing knowledge. Some people may just not be that-way inclined: they aren't that interested in psychology, creative application and analysis (which is what marketing is).

I did psych 1001 and 1002. I actually don't do commerce: I do Commerce (liberal studies)

as for the money: yes. but no. but yes. but no.

amber44

HSC

stazi said:
I think she's retarded, or the subject she took was retarded. Marketing sis certainly 'fun'. For example, in brand management I get to develop my own brand of beer for an assignment. If I sent you lecture notes even you would find it interesting with little marketing knowledge. Some people may just not be that-way inclined: they aren't that interested in psychology, creative application and analysis (which is what marketing is).

I did psych 1001 and 1002. I actually don't do commerce: I do Commerce (liberal studies)

as for the money: yes. but no. but yes. but no.
Yeah, well she did the first year subject, so I'm not sure, but I've always had an interest in marketing. I wonder if I can do it as an elective?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

amber44 said:
Yeah, well she did the first year subject, so I'm not sure, but I've always had an interest in marketing. I wonder if I can do it as an elective?
maybe. you could try enrolling in it. i'm doing marketing with engo, science and marine science students, so im guessing you could get permission from Arts

the problem with mktg1001 is that it will be very theoretically-based as you need to understand the theory behind marketing. also, if you get a crappy lecturer, you won't enjoy the subject as much. however, after you do mktg1001, you have lots of amazing subjects available to you, like Advertising and Brands.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

You can be Ashton's Iheartpaulfrank

Until a hotter one comes along

HSC

JFK said:
wtf that was weird

and to answer yr pm: cos you seem worthy of being met by me?
The point of the p in pm was that it was meant to be private.

Srsly is the world filled with fucktards who don't get anything?! I'm having one of those days.

[/rant]

stazi

Nightman
HSC

hahahahhahah IHPF tried to arrange to meet brogan

HSC

JFK said:
who cares what other people think IHPF
Exactly. Cos other people are just fucktards who are so stupid they can't see the blindingly obvious!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

it's quite obvious given the response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)