Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

today was fun. love my romantic literature lecturer. he could take a bus timetable and make it seem fantastic and dramatic and exciting just by the way he would talk about it.

then i went and got lost in north ryde and stepped on a dead rat lying in the footpath (wtf i thought ryde was a civilised part of sydney) and then lost my map and ended up in some random backstreet and nearly cried

but even that was fun in a retarded way

wooooo life :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

oh you do romantic lit too eh?

Stazi said:
I have essays with 600 word bibliographies with amazing marks. Remember, this is academia: we have to use many sources.
Not in phil, apparently.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

can't say i do ma'am. but many of my contacts do it. looks heavy. a textbook for english? absurd!

i'm doing postmodernsim text term though. sounds awesome.

oi it's gonna be blue from monday so anyone who wants to stalk me may do so easily.

neafoo

HSC

I was at the library until it closed today. That group of gay people (i think that meeting was tonight?) chalked up the entire eastern avenue walkway too with their slogans :)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

i'm going to giggle if it rains tomorrow.

that said, i won't be able to see it until monday. :(

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
today was fun. love my romantic literature lecturer. he could take a bus timetable and make it seem fantastic and dramatic and exciting just by the way he would talk about it.
Romantic literature? OMG. *swoons* Mark Darcy character?

Neb said:
oi it's gonna be blue from monday so anyone who wants to stalk me may do so easily.
Blue? I must seize this opportunity! :D

neafoo

HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
What does the colour refer to? :confused:
I'm, going to guess it's his hair. :)

One of my subjects has 900 pages of reading listed for week 7... and i have big assignments due week 8. I am very stressed now :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

neafoo said:
I'm, going to guess it's his hair. :)

One of my subjects has 900 pages of reading listed for week 7... and i have big assignments due week 8. I am very stressed now :(
900 pages? 900 PAGES?!

...is that a misprint and you meant to say 90?

because, like, whoa. :/

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I was reading about risk assessment and kayaking today so now I can't read my uni work.

Is OK. Will read tomorrow.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

eh, I have so much stuff I ought to be doing that I have not even lifted a pen about, let alone finished. And I know I won't get it done this weekend because I have made epic social plans that involve not sleeping till sometime sunday evening...so yeah. alcolol shenanigans win over study (again) woo

neafoo

HSC

Nah it's not a misprint, they emailed us telling us it wasn't. The reading for next week is a little over 100 pages too. I can't honestly see anyone managing to read it at all. I'll try and see what happens.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I think it's unreasonable for them to ask that of you. The book I"m reading for english is like 400 pages, and they'd never ask me to do that in a week.

neafoo

HSC

Well technically theyre not asking us to read it in a week, since it's been on the outline for a while, but not many people will read the outline that far beforehand.
And while i said they sent us an email saying it wasn't a typo, they really sent us an email correcting a typo two lines above it, so i thought they'd be aware if there were more 2 lines below it. I can always hope though... If it was a typo then it could knock up to like 600 pages off :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

Paul Ginns did that to the education students as well. He gave us like, 200+ pages worth of readings before a lecture? I didn't even bother to be honest.

I'm the perfect arts student. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)