Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
has anyone ever graffitied the graffiti tunnel? imma buy some spray paint this week and tag up the tunnel with some demotivational tags, depressing shit and everything for the fun of it

EDIT: Maybe next (ie not this week) tuesday actually. bos is free to join me and my frens if i can get them to agree

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
has anyone ever graffitied the graffiti tunnel? imma buy some spray paint this week and tag up the tunnel with some demotivational tags, depressing shit and everything for the fun of it

EDIT: Maybe next (ie not this week) tuesday actually. bos is free to join me and my frens if i can get them to agree
was that tunnel designed to be graffitied or did it just happened?

jet

Banned
HSC

I walked through there yesterday and there was a bunch of little kids making graffiti with their mothers.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i am pretty sure like most things it started with some gooned up coon
one night on a drunken rampage, i started mouthing off against abos, coons and boongs while walking through redfern

possibly the most unwise thing i've ever done

kokodamonkey

HSC

i have.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I graffitied the tunnel with a group last year! someone had painted over all the previous graffiti with white paint first though. Not sure if you want to do that?

Also, it gets pretty hard to breath if you're planning to do a large area so be carefuuuuuul.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

let me know deets and I WILL BE THAR. ok? awesome.

was that tunnel designed to be graffitied or did it just happened?
started back in the 70's as student activism against the vietnam war. true story. (at least according to some guide who was leading high school students through it when i walked past)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Anyone see the official line up for Splendour this year?

My life is going to be complete once I attend. JKSFNSKJFHRHS Need tickets.
i am very much wanting to go to this. how many people were you thinking of going with? considering getting a few people together because i have a car and petrol costs etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)