Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (3 Viewers)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I would put the Monty Python skits and the short stories by Winterson,
Mieville, Litt and Smith into the fantastical/ absurd/ comic categories.

- Marks

so yeah, can still think of something to do with fantastical/absurd yay
Lolol. He said the exact same thing to do me. I think he just copy and pasted the message.

I'm going to do Monty Python/Ian McEwan and Bend it like Beckham I think. What about you?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yessssssss wednesday off, and on friday i only have one math lecture :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Cos English suxxxxxxxxxxxxxx balls and I won't be there to make it fun. :eek:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Why??? :s
because i've APPARENTLY maxed out the number of subjects i can do that aren't psych or english. so change degrees = more flexibility. yay. was just going to transfer at the end of the year, but if i can manage to get an application in, might try for next sem.

jet

Banned
HSC
because i've APPARENTLY maxed out the number of subjects i can do that aren't psych or english. so change degrees = more flexibility. yay. was just going to transfer at the end of the year, but if i can manage to get an application in, might try for next sem.
Oh ok.. well good luck!!!

This biol1003 exam is going to kill me :( I have 4 lectures left to summarise and I haven't evens started studying for my maths exam tomorrow morning :/

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Please explain to me why BOS isn't letting me use any of the avatars I want. :(

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't do E&B - my friend just said so, she could be wrong.

Edit: 4 others confirmed this - so I'm guessing it is.
nah i called the unit coordinator and asked
its not true :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
holy fuck
Stayed up til 3am studying for psych exam, was sposed to wake up at 5am. I set TWO alarms, one on my ipod one on my phone, and SOMEHOW i managed to COMPLETELY sleep through them, didnt wake up at all. Mum came into my room at 8.15, woke me up and asked me when i was sposed to wake up and said it was nearly 8.30... It was like a bad dream :(

Am in the car now, dad is driving me to uni, no hope in hell of making it via train. what happens if I get to the exam more than half an hour late??

spence

HSC
holy fuck
Stayed up til 3am studying for psych exam, was sposed to wake up at 5am. I set TWO alarms, one on my ipod one on my phone, and SOMEHOW i managed to COMPLETELY sleep through them, didnt wake up at all. Mum came into my room at 8.15, woke me up and asked me when i was sposed to wake up and said it was nearly 8.30... It was like a bad dream :(

Am in the car now, dad is driving me to uni, no hope in hell of making it via train. what happens if I get to the exam more than half an hour late??
Damn that sucks :(
Exam today went better than expected, although one of my short answers was really bad, and I guessed quite a few of the multiple choice

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I just made it on time. Well not on time but 30 mins late. Any later I wouldn't have been allowed in.
What did everyone think of psyc1001 this morning ?

jet

Banned
HSC
how did you find biol1003?
Iuno there were some questions I just didn't know because I just didn't study those bits/go to the lectures. Did it in 1 hour and just couldn't be stuffed staying to I walked out.

jet

Banned
HSC
Hoping the MATH1901 exam is similar to last years. If it is I'll be cheering.

jet

Banned
HSC
How did you find the MATH1902 exam?
MC Was perfectly good, as was the short answers up to the second part of q4, but there was so much that I only got up to 4a) by the end of the exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)