Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
We've played this game before.

New username doesn't seem to lend itself as well to such wordplays.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yayyy got my calculus quiz back today in my tute, got full marks hehehe :)
at least theres one subject i know im not gonna fail now

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Guys, who knows what the heck is going on with Modern British Literature?

Today's monday tuts are cancelled cos Peter Marks is overseas so does that mean the rest of the tutorials for this week are also cancelled so everyones on the same page? What about Anzac Day?

And what's all this shifting the lectures around?! Do the presentation weeks stay the sameeeeee?

ARGH PETER MARKS.
no. only monday's tutes are cancelled. and only those that have peter marks as tutor. for those people in his tute, their tute schedule is pushed back a week and will have a lecture held during the designated reading week instead. the lectures are all staying the same because even though he wasn't there today, someone else took the lecture.

anzac day just means lectures are pushed back by one day.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
I wish i was getting a nose job to straighten my nose.
Not a cosmetic procedure :)
I have a deviated septum so i spose that may straighten it.
They are also cutting down my turbinates so i can breathe.
No more sleep apnea. :)
you should get a cosmetic procedure too :tongue:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
no. only monday's tutes are cancelled. and only those that have peter marks as tutor. for those people in his tute, their tute schedule is pushed back a week and will have a lecture held during the designated reading week instead. the lectures are all staying the same because even though he wasn't there today, someone else took the lecture.

anzac day just means lectures are pushed back by one day.
Oh hey, yknow I love you right?

So that means for the reading week, only people who have him on Monday have to go to the Monday lecture? Or does everyone have to go to the monday lecture?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Oh hey, yknow I love you right?

So that means for the reading week, only people who have him on Monday have to go to the Monday lecture? Or does everyone have to go to the monday lecture?
as far as i know, everyone. (but an email will be sent to confirm this. and you don't even go on mondays so why are you worrying :p )

but only people in his tutes need to go to them during the reading week.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
:eek:

Today really was a lovely day!!! Except I am super tired now.

Hikari Clover

HSC
The University's Assessment and Examination of Coursework policy has been revised, and one of the changes means that the University will no longer supply calculators for use by students in final examinations at the end of each semester.

GREAT!!!!!!!
i can finally use my own one 1!!!!!

amber44

HSC
The University's Assessment and Examination of Coursework policy has been revised, and one of the changes means that the University will no longer supply calculators for use by students in final examinations at the end of each semester.

GREAT!!!!!!!
What other changes are there?

kokodamonkey

HSC

GREAT!!!!!!!
only if it is on the list

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
To the random mature-age student who just abused some guy for not covering his mouth well enough when coughing in Madsen computer labs, get out and take your swine flu propaganda with you when you go.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
To the random mature-age student who just abused some guy for not covering his mouth well enough when coughing in Madsen computer labs, get out and take your swine flu propaganda with you when you go.
are you in my geosci prac?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)