Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Should I try for the Wed 8am, instead of one on Friday? :S Also, have no breaks on Thurs...

But I'm going to be working on campus anyway, should I just keep it like it is?

HSC
Should I try for the Wed 8am, instead of one on Friday? :S Also, have no breaks on Thurs...

But I'm going to be working on campus anyway, should I just keep it like it is?
I would move the Friday tute to anywhere else I could, personally.

Free days are just awesome - and you can't not turn up to the tute regularly.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I would move the Friday tute to anywhere else I could, personally.

Free days are just awesome - and you can't not turn up to the tute regularly.
But if I view another one, it might totally mess it up? And it might still not move to Wednesday? (that's the only other time)

And when can I eat on Thurs, have no breaks from 9 til 5 :(

Also, they've put me in the Native Speakers group, how do I fix this???

Am panicking, don't know what I should do.

spence

HSC
But if I view another one, it might totally mess it up? And it might still not move to Wednesday? (that's the only other time)

And when can I eat on Thurs, have no breaks from 9 til 5 :(

Also, they've put me in the Native Speakers group, how do I fix this???

Am panicking, don't know what I should do.
You'll have 10 minutes between classes, so you can eat then. Or you can just eat in lectures

And an email to the course coordinator should get them to change you to the other group

HSC
-Re: One change might change the whole timetable - this might be an issue, but you can always go into uni and ask for that particular class to be changed.

-Re: no breaks on Thursday - Man up, and learn to have a bag of twisties and chocolate bar for lunch in the ten minutes between class. Also, some lecturers don't mind too much if you eat in class - maybe this is only true of arts idk. As long as your not too messy/noisy it should be fine.

-Re: Native English Speakers - I'm not sure what you mean - maybe contact the relevant department over the internet for some info?

Edit: Damnit Spence. Both quicker and more articulate than me :(

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
haha, thanks you guys. :) 'Cause of my timetable, the only thing that ended up changing when I customised it was the class I wanted, so it's all good, I just have to get moved into the non-native speakers class.

Silver Persian, I never used to eat at school anyway, lol, and did survive on junk when hungry. And Thanks for letting me know about the 10 mins thing (Plus spence!) :)

icecoffee

HSC
Ok just to clarify, is it possible to just click 'customise table' and not 'i accept' just to see what an alternate timetable might look like without the loss of the original?

I hope that made sense...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok just to clarify, is it possible to just click 'customise table' and not 'i accept' just to see what an alternate timetable might look like without the loss of the original?

I hope that made sense...
Yes it is. You'll only get the timetable if you accept it.

conics2008

HSC
I finally fixed up my timetable gosh with the limited lectures/tutes and lab classes.

Mon-8-4 Tue 8-4
Wed 10-5 Thur 8-1 and Fri 8-12

All these have breaks in between =]

So now i can work on thursday + friday + saturday + sunday and study on mon,tue and wed if i can be botherd.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
can't be bothered posting up my timetable, but in summary it's 3 days, not many hours (i think someone's stuffed up at the timetable unit, because one of my subjects is meant to have 4 contact hours but i've only been given 2), massive breaks everywhere. can't change it at all because most of my subjects have fixed seminars rather than multiple tute times. overall it's not too bad, definitely nowhere near my worst.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm pretty happy with it... I don't think it could get any better, other than the clash...

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of it :(

Last edited:

nick1689

HSC
My timetable is heapppps good. :D
So you did stick with Arab Israeli Conflict aye? I had to swap out of it cause of a clash.. Im in Politics and Culture of US Imperialism now though, and it looks really good, I didnt actually know they were offering it

But can anyone help me with this: Ive got a tutorial on thursday (the only class that day) that Im trying to move to a free spot on wednesday. Now the timetable unit says that there is a tutorial for the time I want on wednesday, but the actual timetable program wont let me change to that time, even if I block out the whole.

So is my only choice now is to actually go into uni and get them to change it? There's also one other day I wanna try and reorganise, that I cant do in the timetable system myself, to make my work hours a bit easier...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i have 3 days were im constantly running between classes that are one after the other on either sides of the campus, im happy with how my timetable is but i was wondering if you guys think i will have enough time to get between lectures? do they ussually start a bit later then it says or should i skip out of lectures 5 minutes early?
they finish @ 5 to and start @ 5 past the hour

you'll be fine

and being late for lectures is not really a problem anyway if it's only a few minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)