Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richh1833

HSC
N/A
I meant with the essay. The first years doing human biology have to write their first formal-ish academic report around this time and it usually causes a bit of confusion.
Oh na, these are Arts subjects.

RishBonjour

HSC
I have classes with Rish and someone else. I have no idea what they look like so I have no idea how to spot them. Where as I'm pretty much the only one in lectures that wears either a metal t-shirt or an XKCD t-shirt. So I'm fairly easy to spot. That and my fluffy blonde hair.
lol theres another Rish on bos?

Last edited:

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
No you don't. Mid-sem break is like a one week holiday. Usually people just catch up on their subjects at that time or if they feel lazy, just bludge.
I couldn't read my timetable properly and got the impression I still had labs and pracs on.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, how do i stop receiving announcements via elearning from subjects ive dropped?

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Woohoo, finished first maths assignment... conceptually anyway.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I just have to say, I haven't actually formally written down the proofs *yet*.

But I'm pretty confident that the methods I'm planning on using for each of them will work.

So ask away :).

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Just got another email-another lecture cancelled due to library staff striking.

Means only one chem lecture tomorrow. And even so, as of 10 mins ago it's going ahead to "the best of knowledge". To my knowledge, still have three bio lectures on Wed, but may get a last minute email like today. Thursday only my chem tutorial going ahead, but I may go join another maths tutes to make up for the one I miss on Wed if I'm going to be around there anyway.

Wow defs a barely class week at uni.

Aysce

HSC
Just got another email-another lecture cancelled due to library staff striking.

Means only one chem lecture tomorrow. And even so, as of 10 mins ago it's going ahead to "the best of knowledge". To my knowledge, still have three bio lectures on Wed, but may get a last minute email like today. Thursday only my chem tutorial going ahead, but I may go join another maths tutes to make up for the one I miss on Wed if I'm going to be around there anyway.

Wow defs a barely class week at uni.
Very good time to catch up/stay on top again though - plus the mid sem break also helps a great deal :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Very good time to catch up/stay on top again though - plus the mid sem break also helps a great deal :)
Yes I should use this time wisely-especially mid semester.

I should not go to Party in the USA and Hoedown Throwdown in lieu of catching up. Got things due in Week 5 *sigh*

EDIT: Just checked blackboard and bio lectures bar one on Wednesday are cancelled. Oops should have read that during the day today and gone to one of the alternative lectures. They should put them both up on blackboard anyway.

Last edited:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
So turns out I'm working tomorrow. And right above where all the picketers will be

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
I just have to say, I haven't actually formally written down the proofs *yet*.

But I'm pretty confident that the methods I'm planning on using for each of them will work.

So ask away :).
PMed you :)

RishBonjour

HSC
cheeky strikers, unplugged the computer and projector in Bosch lol. well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)