Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I'm done! Last exam was the hardest. :/

Now, three days of freedom before I start a two week clinical placement! Followed by work, then it will be uni again. `Holiday´ has lost all meaning.
Haha meanwhile I turn 20 on Sunday and am going away somewhere on Tuesday until Saturday(it's a surprise location for my bday).

:p

Aysce

HSC
How's life Aysce?
Not bad, just studying then going to let off some steam through binge gaming. What's cracking with you?

Haha meanwhile I turn 20 on Sunday and am going away somewhere on Tuesday until Saturday(it's a surprise location for my bday).

:p
Sounds awesome man.

Have a great one and take care :)

antheung

HSC
N/A
Nah i'm pretty sure it's scaled, otherwise 80% of the cohort would get <credits.
Are you only talking about MATH1902, or are you talking about advanced subjects in general? :(
I'm very worried about the two senior level advanced maths units that I'm doing this semester. :frown2:

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Are you only talking about MATH1902, or are you talking about advanced subjects in general? :(
I'm very worried about the two senior level advanced maths units that I'm doing this semester. :frown2:
I think all semester 1 advanced math subjects are scaled, not sure about sem 2/other years, haven't asked.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
White problems.
But I'm not white, I'm an albino African. :blink2:

I'm just being realistic. As much as I enjoy the intellectual challenge, maths really isn't my forte. I still get decent enough marks though, and with any luck they should be enough to get me into postgraduate law.

I'm sure Asians have similar problems too :p.

What do you think you got /60 in the final?

Also I'm pretty sure I know who you are now.
Eh, I really wouldn't know. I was able to do a decent amount of the 2969 part which surprised me. I'm generally around the average of the advanced cohort if that is any indication.

Yeah? I don't particularly stand out or anything. But I do wear the same clothes all the time so that probably makes it easier for you haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)