Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Great to see some of you at the careers fair! :)
So glad it's over. If I get another phone call about the organisation of it, I swear I'll flip a table or something.

And the party people had better grab their tablecloths fine in the morning because I reall don't want to be called in on my day off because they can't find maclaurin hall.

On the up side, we had almost 2k people attend so I'm declaring that a success!

Silly Sausage

HSC
Was evacuated sometime before 11am with alarms going off and a few firefighter crews entered. I don't think it was anything too serious though.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Lots of slow walker couples, today. Whole footpath, slow, holding hands, irritating as heck.
A friend and I actually walked in between a couple (they were walking quite slowly and it was in a hallway plus we were late to class) once. They scoffed at us but we turned around and gave them a dirty.

@antheung, I am surprised it wasn't the alarms of the Chem Building or Carslaw.

Note to Prospective Graduands: Travel to the ceremony via Public Transport. It's terrible trying to get free parking spaces at Shepherd Street. Book your gown fitting at least an hour before your ceremony and grab your tickets at least half an hour before the actual ceremony starts.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Was evacuated sometime before 11am with alarms going off and a few firefighter crews entered. I don't think it was anything too serious though.
It went off last semester while I was in there. Nothing that time, too. Firies, though.

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
hey passionx, what day is your graduation? I'll probably come by since I have science friends who are graduating on thursday.

Silly Sausage

HSC
Any good spots to do some quiet study?? It seems as though the libraries are always jammed packed throughout semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)