Semester 2 2006 Books (Buy & Sell Thread) [p11 start] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegs

HSC
Lexiandrews said:
Does anyone have these textbooks for sale:

math132
phys140
stat171
elec141
math133
phys143
phil134
elec166
comp125

I need to know prices as well.
I did first year advanced maths, and the text books for maths are not really needed. they are in the library if reference and further reading is needed, but the Chen notes are awesome, my friends got HD's just using these and the internet. As for texts, i have the stat171 book, but it has been released yet again since i did it in 2005 (11th ed). If you want this book, ill sell it for $40. Will ask my friends in the degree for the others.

prusso

HSC
Lexiandrews said:
Does anyone have these textbooks for sale:

math132
phys140
stat171
elec141
math133
phys143
phil134
elec166
comp125

I need to know prices as well.
i got comp125 if ur interested pm me!

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Would anyone be selling textbooks for any of these units :

STAT170
POL168
LAW114
LAW104
ANTH150
PSY104 and PSY105

Please PM ASAP, thanks in advance.

P

pLuvia

Kegs said:
I did first year advanced maths, and the text books for maths are not really needed. they are in the library if reference and further reading is needed, but the Chen notes are awesome, my friends got HD's just using these and the internet. As for texts, i have the stat171 book, but it has been released yet again since i did it in 2005 (11th ed). If you want this book, ill sell it for $40. Will ask my friends in the degree for the others.
Honestly, do you think it's not necessary to get a textbook for MATH132? How about STAT171? And also how much does each edition of each unit change, say ECON110?

And on the academic orientation day, do they give out the information about textbooks and lecturers on the day about your units of study? And by the way can someone tell me when this day is, I can't seem to find it on the MQ site thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexiandrews

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Honestly, do you think it's not necessary to get a textbook for MATH132? How about STAT171? And also how much does each edition of each unit change, say ECON110?

And on the academic orientation day, do they give out the information about textbooks and lecturers on the day about your units of study? And by the way can someone tell me when this day is, I can't seem to find it on the MQ site thanks
http://www.mq.edu.au/transition/undergraduate/preparing/beingstudent/program.html

Kegs

HSC
pLuvia said:

Dont get the texts for 132. And stat171, i didnt need a credit, and didnt really need the text, but those who needed credits (like yourself) used it more. Not sure how much each edition changes. Stat and maths not so much, econ; that just aint me. Someone else will need to answer that one.

Academic orientation = mentor day, right? What day do you want to go? ICS is thursday, i think, and EFS is monday, i think. Anyone with more reliable info? No information is given out regards books, unit or lecturers. This will all have to be gleaned from your mentor.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Are there no text lists on the net again? I can't see mac uni on the co-op site

mserica

HSC
If you read the bottom part of the Co-op site it says for MQ students to use MQ Student Portal - from your Student Portal then it links to the Co-op site for MQ people and tells you which texts you need (From the subjects you have enrolled in) - both semesters!!

Hope this helps!

^___^
HSC
mserica said:
If you read the bottom part of the Co-op site it says for MQ students to use MQ Student Portal - from your Student Portal then it links to the Co-op site for MQ people and tells you which texts you need (From the subjects you have enrolled in) - both semesters!!

Hope this helps!
but the list is not up yet? :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mserica said:

Hope this helps!
thanks!

P

pLuvia

mserica said:

Hope this helps!
Thank you!

*hopeful*

HSC
buy my BUSL301, BUSL320, BBA111, BBA102 or ACCG200 book peoples

speed2

HSC
I've got all the books for 1st year actuarial studies;

Sem1
ECON110 - Macroeconomic Principles by R.M.O'Donnell (3rd Edition) same as the 'revised 3rd edition' which was used last year - $35
STAT171 - Introduction to Probability and Statistics by W. Mendenhall, R.J. Beaver, B.M. Beaver ( 11th edition) in perfect condition, comes with CD - $55

Sem2
ECON111 - Microeconomics, a contemporary introduction by M.Swan and W.a.Mceachern (second edition) + Study guide. Both were used just last semester, in perfect condition, come with lecture slides and assignment answers - $55
ACCG105 - Financial Accounting by K.Trorman and M.Gibbins (3rd edition) just used last semester, in perfect condition, comes with generic skills booklet by Sin and Jones - $80
ACST211 - Unit Notes - $5.00 or free with any 2 purchases from above.

As a special deal I'll sell you all of the books for $210 (saving $20)

dandel26

HSC
Want to buy:
AHST 103
LAW 114
POL 167
PHIL 132
PHIL 134
POL 168
PHIL 131
LAW 104

PM me

Jagermeister.

HSC
******** SELLING TEXTBOOKS ***********
You can guarantee:

- No Highlightings or markings !
- No Dog-Earred Pages !

PM me or send email to: sjackson86@gmail.com if interested.

ISYS123 Shrink Wrap Package - Brand New + Books Covered
- Principles of Information Systems 7th Edition Stair/Reynolds
- HTML Basics 3rd Edition Barksdale/Turner
+ SAM 2003 CD (step-by-step tutorials on how to do the ISYS123 practicals)
$55

MKTG101 (CD included) - Brand New
Marketing: Core Concepts & Applications (Asia Pacific Ed) - Pride Et Al
$55

COMP115 (CD + online subscription access included) - Brand New
C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design, Second Edition – D.S. Malik
$60

STAT170 - Brand New + Covered
Modern Statistics: A Graphical Introduction - McNeil et al
$15

BBA111 (CD included) - Brand New + Covered
Organisational Behaviour On The Pacific Rim (Enhanced Edition) - McShane & Travaglione
$60

ACCG105 - Brand New + Books Covered
Financial Accounting: An Integrated Approach - Trotman and Gibbons, 3rd Edition
$70
Financial Accounting: Study Guide Workbook - Trotman, Gibbons & Delaney
$25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)