Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

brogan77 said:
Hey Leg!!!!!!!!

;)
Pity I don't have a third one :) ;)

Hi Rog!! :wave: I haven't seen you around campus this semester!! I hope you're coming to the meat, I mean, meet.

Oh and hope to see you at Theatresports tommorow. :) You should go in it (that or BandComp) and sing R-E-S-P-E-C-T - you'd kill it!! :D

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A

Sif be sad Alex. I'll cheer you up tomorrow and bring an exchange student from the Netherlands, ja.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

i wasnt sad!, i dont think, not that i remember, i was probably just thinking

dora_18

HSC

you know an exchange student from netherlands? hottness....

tlodg

HSC
N/A

dora_18 said:
you know an exchange student from netherlands? hottness....
I second that.

dora_18

HSC

well if they exist..hes mine

tlodg

HSC
N/A

dora_18 said:
well if they exist..hes mine
Ok. Let's hope he's not homo, so you can have a chance.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

brogan77 said:
oi stas, was maya wearing like jeans and um beige boots??

Cos i saw this hawt black chick and said to myself, 'i'd hit that'

which is unusual cos i hardly ever say that about black chicks
haha yeah she was

stazi

Nightman
HSC

nah i'll set them up when i leave for america

lala2

Banned
HSC

Yeah, that concert was full on when I when to OTC and passed Manning on the way. Could hear the cheering until 5.

dora_18

HSC

tlodg said:
Ok. Let's hope he's not homo, so you can have a chance
nah im over him already....i fell in love with this other guy from my course today, ...he's got the best muscles and this really rough 'bad boy" look that i usualy wouldn't really go for. But hes so nice!!!
My friends think its funny, becuase its the first guy that ive gone for that hasnt turned out gay, or was gay from the start...

In fact, over the last two days i have met a whole heap of awesome guys from tutorials...im loving tutorials! they unit people together..and guys are so much better to hang out with than chicks

tlodg

HSC
N/A

dora_18 said:
nah im over him already....i fell in love with this other guy from my course today, ...he's got the best muscles and this really rough 'bad boy" look that i usualy wouldn't really go for. But hes so nice!!!
My friends think its funny, becuase its the first guy that ive gone for that hasnt turned out gay, or was gay from the start...

In fact, over the last two days i have met a whole heap of awesome guys from tutorials...im loving tutorials! they unit people together..and guys are so much better to hang out with than chicks
haha of course u're "OVER" him already......i bet u haven't even fallen for him yet. it's very hard to love someone u don't really know !? well..... rarely happens
LOL yeah it is ironic that u fell for someone so....... maybe ur taste has changed?
I have seen some OK hotties, not particularly eye-catching or anything
just fine
and usually the guys I like aren't really the type most would perceive as being hot/cute/handsome etc
and I hardly see any gay ones :(
u said he's nice but is he nice only to u? or to basically everyone...

dora_18

HSC

ummm lets see
i think my taste has only changed for a brief period of time...either that or ill only like bad boys now:p no i doubt it, but i really like him..its so strange....

the funny thing is, usually i can get over people because i dont see them, but i have to see him and hang out with him on monday again and this is one of those relationships thats going to drive me crazy! anyway, hes generally a nice person i havent known him for long enough to figure out whether hes being nicer to me or not...

and you prob dont see a lot of gay guys becuase you dont look for them like i do:p i try and perfect my gaydar all the time, so i cant stop falling for them

tlodg

HSC
N/A

dora_18 said:
ummm lets see
i think my taste has only changed for a brief period of time...either that or ill only like bad boys now:p no i doubt it, but i really like him..its so strange....

the funny thing is, usually i can get over people because i dont see them, but i have to see him and hang out with him on monday again and this is one of those relationships thats going to drive me crazy! anyway, hes generally a nice person i havent known him for long enough to figure out whether hes being nicer to me or not...

and you prob dont see a lot of gay guys becuase you dont look for them like i do:p i try and perfect my gaydar all the time, so i cant stop falling for them
hahaha lucky u
got to hang out with him
just don't let him know too much yet or else u lose ur mysteriousness
heheh
update us with what happened, ok?

yeah I don't look for them like u do, nor do i have so many gay friends
but somehow I attract lesbians, I have a lot of lesbian friends......(or bisexual girls) who have a great sense of humour
LOL gaydar
Do you like gay guys in a "friend" sorta way or in a sexual/relationship way? cuz I only want to be friends with them, don't think I'd actually fall for them. I admire their sexiness and all that, but don't thnk I'll develop a long term crush or anything similar.......

dora_18

HSC

Ill definitely give an update...man! now im going to have to start sexing myself up for uni again, just when i was comfortable being a bogan!

anyway...as for the gay guy dilema, i dont attract many lesbians, i dont have lesbian friends, i know a lot of gay guys though, and definitely prefer their company over anyone elses. I had a friend who i fell for before i knew he was gay, and then i had to get over the fact i liked him and accept that hes gay....but we're awesome friends now. Its hard not to develop a crush if you like them, like you cant help the people you fall for...thats the only con!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

lala2 said:
Yeah, that concert was full on when I when to OTC and passed Manning on the way. Could hear the cheering until 5.
what concert?

lala2

Banned
HSC

You know, the band that was playing? People were cheering the entire time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)