• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

Just Letting you all know i won't be on facebook from tomorrow the 3rd of november untill tuesday the 18th of november. my facebook status confirms it as so. I am also going to extend that pledge to BOS. i will not be on BOS untill the 18th of NOvember.

This is because im a lazy political hack that loves guitarhero and thus did no work this semester ( i will need a mark of 80% in my stats exam in order to pass the subject.. for one example).

I am therefore forcefully cutting out all distractions so i can learn and do well in my exams. If i do bad in my exams my parents will kill me and ship me off to Stazi's place. which is a fate worse then death. So iwill talk to you all after the 18th, enjoy the peace.

If anything shall happen, don't wait up for me.

Love and Regards,

KokoDaMonkey

stazi

Nightman
HSC

yay finished my last referenced essay of usyd years. possibly ever

lala2

Banned
HSC

I'm quite pleased with myself. I've covered PD, headache disorders and will finish depression tonight. My timetable (hopefully for the rest of the week) will be:

- Mon I intend to cover schizophrenia, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder and some of oncology at least.
- Tues I intend to finish oncology, and do dermatology. Possibly squeeze in obs and gyn
- Wed--obs & gyn, attempt past paper. Finish off tabletting for physform, do stability, solids advanced.
- Thurs--do aerosols, protein formulations, rectal and capsule dosage forms.
- Friday--finish off physform and do past paper.

Very optimistic, but this is the last night I'll be on BOS and FB--thanks kokodamonkey--will have to buckle down as I can't afford an allnighter on Sunday as I have two exams on the MOnday. So, enjoying my last few moments of procrastination...

ledzeppelin

HSC

Does anyone know the link for exam review info on the Economics and Business site?

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

Hey i just got a quick question, I've already passed MKTG1002 does anybody know if i actually have to bother showing up for the test or can I just skip it and take my pass. No before the know it alls ask how I could have passed without knowing my second assignment mark, all i need is 11.5/28 for it and I know that its easily a credit assignment, possibly even a distinction.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Doing HPSC2100 next semester.

lol

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

Raven3333 said:
Hey i just got a quick question, I've already passed MKTG1002 does anybody know if i actually have to bother showing up for the test or can I just skip it and take my pass. No before the know it alls ask how I could have passed without knowing my second assignment mark, all i need is 11.5/28 for it and I know that its easily a credit assignment, possibly even a distinction.
If you're absent for an exam/assessment with no reason you fail the unit.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

jb_nc said:
Doing HPSC2100 next semester.

lol
lol

i was going to major in that but i figured that the change in learning/teaching style would be too much of a culture shock

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Captin gay said:
lol

i was going to major in that but i figured that the change in learning techniques would be too much of a culture shock
If I get my transfer to BE/BSc (prob should also considering it always has vacancies) I will major in it for my BSc.

amber44

HSC

Raven3333 said:
You'd have to attend but can leave once the exam starts.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

So. Haven't started studying yet. :/ :/

I got rostered on to work heaps and didn't say no because I want the cashmonies but it kind of means my well meant little study plan just went in the bin lol

oh well if I fail at least I'll be able to afford to drown my sorrows in alcohol afterwards

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

fucking hell this physics subject im doing has no tute questions to work from. makes life hard. ridiculous

stazi

Nightman
HSC

ok. no assignments back today. let's hope for tomorrow.

and yay! GCST3603 complete. IBUS3102 complete.

2 subjects left. 2 exams. 1 man. to fight for his honour. for glory.

if victory is his, he may get a shitload of money from the uni.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Less than 3 weeks til uni is over.

2 weeks of prac, 10 lesson plans, a 15 minute presentation, 2500 words and an exam to go!

HSC

gah I've been spending so long at the computer over the past few days that I'm going blind :(

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

Captin gay said:
fucking hell this physics subject im doing has no tute questions to work from. makes life hard. ridiculous
Which topic is that for? I went through all the optics questions over the weekend (there's 36 of them in that notes thing from the copy centre), seemed pretty comprehensive.

EM is a different story though, i guess just go through all those questions in the aux. slides he has on the web. Solid State stuff is just those questions from the lecture slides...not much material altogether though :/

I think i'm just going to focus on 2 topics for the exam though (optics and solid state devices) and try and wing the 3rd one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)