Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

Just rock up to any other tute and put your name on the list there. If they ask say you had to change due to a clash.

amber44

HSC

goony said:
Just rock up to any other tute and put your name on the list there. If they ask say you had to change due to a clash.
You reckon? Won't they check?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

amber44 said:
You reckon? Won't they check?
Doubt it. Just go. :)

And KK, HSTY1034 is okay! I have Ferguson as my tutor. Lots of reading to do though, which is a big of a drag. It's still better than my english class, since my lecturer is totally unprepared and refuses to use a mic.

kokodamonkey

HSC

hmm i hope this aus pol bibliography assessment is easy..

KarmaKitten

HSC

jayadore said:
Doubt it. Just go. :)

And KK, HSTY1034 is okay! I have Ferguson as my tutor. Lots of reading to do though, which is a big of a drag. It's still better than my english class, since my lecturer is totally unprepared and refuses to use a mic.
All these damn readings. All of my subjects seem to have 40+ pages of reading each week. Which means so far, most of my tutorials most people have not bothered to read them. Which makes it quite annoying for the tutors. I can sense their annoyance.

kokodamonkey

HSC

KarmaKitten said:
All these damn readings. All of my subjects seem to have 40+ pages of reading each week. Which means so far, most of my tutorials most people have not bothered to read them. Which makes it quite annoying for the tutors. I can sense their annoyance.
where as in my tut the tutor was like "i just graduated last year, therefore i know that no one is going to read the readings".

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

KarmaKitten said:
OHMYGOD. Im in the same position, except sometimes I've actually done the readings and because other people haven't, we can't get a discussion going and I just feel like I've wasted a bunch of time and concentration. :(

I had to do 100 pages for education. 100!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

kokodamonkey said:
hmm i hope this aus pol bibliography assessment is easy..
oh i remember doing that. Is the word limit on that still 500 words or something? It's bloody easy except for staying within the word limit.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

im actually keeping up with my readings so far

don't think I took anything in for some of it but i DID it for once. Guess I finally got sick of paying for stuff and not using it :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

If its due next week, you might as well do it now anyway. It's so early in the semester, you can get it out of the way. Wish I had easy assignments due this early :(

Well not really, I just want easy marks. :D

Vulpix

Banned
HSC

Rawr.

EDIT: Oi guyz, remember a while back the devious Calculon made a facebook for the departed Iheartpaulfrank? Can I have it?

I can do great things.

Last edited:

idling fire

HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
lol Shush you! Don't encourage me to leave things to the last minute. I'm actually trying to change my bad habits this semester. Oh the stress! Oh the sleepless nights I remember. Tossing and turning wondering whether or not I would be able to get everything handed in on time. Never want to experience again. Besides its due next week, on top of my ACCT and ECMT assessment. A little bit of encouragement would be nice.
Heh. Sorry. I'm clearly jealous of those who are even attempting to be organised. :) Good luck with the assignment completion.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Rafy said:
hahaha what. I was at friend in hand all of last night. You would have bumped into me.
lol serious? We were there from about 7-8:30ish. I think it would've been kinda obvious we were there though, a whole bunch of Asians coming through....lol, where were you sitting? We'd split into two groups, the group clambering for drinks at the bar, and the others were in the dining area.

amber44

HSC

Has anyone done there tax yet? Any new 'tricks' or deductions I can make as a super duper Coles supervisor?

kokodamonkey

HSC

only now starting to do actual uni work... oh well.... 2weeks in is better than not at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)