Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

I seriously cannot be fucked studying for classes where the outcome is either "satisfied requirements" or "fail".

amber44

HSC

Silver Persian said:
I saw Annette at uni today. She totally ignored me :(

Two assignments to go!
HAHA, what did you have her for?

HSC

I just saw her skanking around the corridors of the RC Mills building when I was handing in my SCLG assignments. I waved, but she either didn't see me or pretended not to :(

h8 u annette

stazi

Nightman
HSC

ok so ive concluded that one of my lecturers died. there's no other explanation.

Last week, Monday: hey everyone make sure you come to the lecture tomorrow,as you'll be getting your individual assignments back
Last week, Tuesday: sorry everyone, I got sick. You'll get all the marks back by the end of the week...on Monday next week at the latest

...since then: *tumbleweed*. No responses to emails, blackboard discussion threads, etc.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

edumahcayshun faculty type people:

Session 1

Two Senior units of study from Arts* (12 cpts)
*The two Arts units of study are towards the third year of your major teaching area.

Please Jesus tell me that this doesn't mean I have to enrol in 3000-level English subjects

Please

I can do 2000-levels right? 2nd year counts as senior

Right? Imma not gonna meet the requirements to do 3000-level stuff next year even if I blitz this semester's unit, you have to have credit or higher in 12 senior credit points of English and I got fucking 64 for last semester

Halp

:(

lala2

Banned
HSC

My hand is about to fall off from writing. And I've discovered the joys of Lectopia--if only I'd done that earlier though. I always thought my lecture notes were pretty good but apparently not with all these new insights coming up listening to Lectopia. Only problem is, it's such a time-consuming way of doing things. Hmph.

amber44

HSC

lala2 said:
My hand is about to fall off from writing. And I've discovered the joys of Lectopia--if only I'd done that earlier though. I always thought my lecture notes were pretty good but apparently not with all these new insights coming up listening to Lectopia. Only problem is, it's such a time-consuming way of doing things. Hmph.
Is it actually Lectopia or just the recordings of the lecture? I didn't think Usyd used Lectopia.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
edumahcayshun faculty type people:

Session 1

Two Senior units of study from Arts* (12 cpts)
*The two Arts units of study are towards the third year of your major teaching area.

Please Jesus tell me that this doesn't mean I have to enrol in 3000-level English subjects

Please

I can do 2000-levels right? 2nd year counts as senior

Right? Imma not gonna meet the requirements to do 3000-level stuff next year even if I blitz this semester's unit, you have to have credit or higher in 12 senior credit points of English and I got fucking 64 for last semester

Halp

:(
senior arts subjects mean 2000+

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
senior arts subjects mean 2000+
YAY

srs relief right now thanks

would help if usyd staff people ever picked up their phones or answered their emails

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

only going by what they say on the english website.

If you wish to take A Major in English you will need to complete at least twelve credit points (two units of study) at Junior level and at least thirty-six credit points (six units of study) at Senior level.

There aren't that many 3000 level units so obviously it's 2000+

http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/english/undergrad/programs.shtml

lala2

Banned
HSC

amber44 said:
Is it actually Lectopia or just the recordings of the lecture? I didn't think Usyd used Lectopia.
?? It depends on the subject if that's what you mean? Like for PhysForm I have the lecture slides syncronised with the audio, but for pharm prac I only get the audio recordings. I thought Lectopia was the hosting software for the recordings? Or is it the one actually used to make the recordings?

Anyway, I'm so sick and tired of DERMATOLOGY. I have learnt about 10 diseases and their treatments in two days--dermatitis, acne, cold sores, warts, boils, cellulitis, tinea, pityriasis versicolour, wounds, burns, impetigo, psoriasis, head lice, nappy rash...actually, that's more than ten. No wonder I'm so exhausted. I only have one more A5 page to read but my brain just froze. So here I am on BOS. :hammer:

lala2

Banned
HSC

Woot I've finished dermatology for good. Onwards come aerosols, oncology and advanced solids! Note to self: never try cramming for 2 subjects in stuvac when both exams are on the first Monday of exams.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Only need to plan 8 more lessons for prac. Hurrah!

Haven't even started 2500 word portfolio or study for Social Perspectives exam. But it's not the last minute yet, so that's to be expected.

lala2

Banned
HSC

I never listen to music when I study because it's distracting, but this time I have...I'm so exhausted and still have to keep going...what wonders can a good piece of music do for your energy levels?! :D go epic POTC and LOTR soundtracks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)