Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

I've got an e51 which is quite similar, except not with the keyboard. The E71 seems to be quite a good phone, although I'd wait for the revision that's meant to have a 3.5mm headphone jack

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Up bright and early for studying porpoises.

May disconnect the net. Yes. Will have breakfast and disconnect the net.

See you at lunch time.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

scarybunny said:
Up bright and early for studying porpoises.

May disconnect the net. Yes. Will have breakfast and disconnect the net.

See you at lunch time.
no need. rudd will help you out in that regard.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

everyone should come out thursgay night for Ko-Re-An

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I might be at Manning on thursday night... not sure yet.

uder

HSC

One more...

I went pretty crap in my Int. Dev and Trade exam yesterday, got complacent cos Aus Pol was such a breeze. Anyway hopefully I finish on a high with Org. Analysis and Behaviour tomorrow morning!

kokodamonkey

HSC

stazi said:
I've got an e51 which is quite similar, except not with the keyboard. The E71 seems to be quite a good phone, although I'd wait for the revision that's meant to have a 3.5mm headphone jack
Yeah well im sticking with the N95... Because if i "upgraded" i'd have to pay out both phones.. which is a load of bullshit. so yeah.

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
I need to waste 3 and a half hours at Uni. How the hell was I suppose to know that I needed to make an appointment before going to the doctors. :(
Because it's how things are in the real world??

Oh Yeah by the way, IM FREE FROM EXAMS AND BACK ON FACEBOOK STALKING STAZI WOOOOHOOOOOO

uder

HSC

Ok I am suddenly feeling weirdly depressed as it settles in that after this exam uni is actually over for me.

uder

HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Hey I am planning to do Org Analysis and Behaviour next sem is it any good?
It's pretty good. Decent lecturer and tutes are very laidback and have some fun activities. Only assignment was one essay worth 40% and tute participation at 10%. 50% on the final. The topics can be interesting, eg. romance, sex and humour in the workplace. It doesn't have a high workload and is a relatively easy management subject. Not particularly riveting or challenging though.

nick1689

HSC

So who else is doing ANHS1601 tomoro? I know im screwed for it...

spence

HSC

nick1689 said:
So who else is doing ANHS1601 tomoro? I know im screwed for it...
Yeah there's so much to know for it. I've gone through most of the course today, just got a few more lectures and tutes to go. Although I skipped a tute or two and a few lectures

nick1689

HSC

spence said:
Yeah there's so much to know for it. I've gone through most of the course today, just got a few more lectures and tutes to go. Although I skipped a tute or two and a few lectures
Yeh, hopefully the essay questions will be really general and open for alot of bullshit. I did find out that i got a distinction in my essay though, so that takes a bit of the pressure off

Its my last exam as well, so im really unmotivated to do it...

spence

HSC

nick1689 said:
Yeh, hopefully the essay questions will be really general and open for alot of bullshit. I did find out that i got a distinction in my essay though, so that takes a bit of the pressure off

Its my last exam as well, so im really unmotivated to do it...
I figure with 11 questions, there's bound to be at least one essay I can do. And we have to do less than half the short answer, so that shouldn't be too bad. I reckon everyone will do shit in the material culture bit though, since Ted's lectures were all pretty much empty

stazi

Nightman
HSC

gay guess i wont get the results today :(

nick1689

HSC

spence said:
I figure with 11 questions, there's bound to be at least one essay I can do. And we have to do less than half the short answer, so that shouldn't be too bad. I reckon everyone will do shit in the material culture bit though, since Ted's lectures were all pretty much empty
Haha, I couldnt stand Ted's lectures, he needs to add a bit more excitement to how he delivers his lectures..

So is there gonna be a whole slab of short q's and we only have to answer the ones we want?? Awesome, thatll make things easier

uder

HSC

stazi said:
gay guess i wont get the results today :(
Is Sandra giving everything back at once, including marks for the last group assignment?

spence

HSC

nick1689 said:
Haha, I couldnt stand Ted's lectures, he needs to add a bit more excitement to how he delivers his lectures..

So is there gonna be a whole slab of short q's and we only have to answer the ones we want?? Awesome, thatll make things easier
There's two short answer sections, one on material culture and one on everything else. They both have one question we have to do, then we choose 8 out of 20. So we do 18 short answers altogether

nick1689

HSC

Ohk, thats good. Well, good luck.

Spence, just noticed your doing Eco and Social Sciences, thats the degree Im hoping to get into next year (well, that or the new int studies degree); what are you planning to major in?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

long gap between exams is not good. I've entered holiday mode early.

spence

HSC

nick1689 said:
Ohk, thats good. Well, good luck.

Spence, just noticed your doing Eco and Social Sciences, thats the degree Im hoping to get into next year (well, that or the new int studies degree); what are you planning to major in?
Good luck to you to.

I'm actually probably switching to arts next year, still wanting to major in ECOP, but I don't really like GOVT. Alternatively, I'm also considering international and global studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)