Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
well that was traumatic

such a horrible and difficult exam that the lecturer came by after a half hour to correct one of the mistakes on the exam paper and to offer personal advice to anyone who didn't understand the correction

lol
congrats on finishing!!

spence

HSC
I'll be finished this time tomorrow. Pretty confident for this one, both the past papers have been pretty easy

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
you were never going to win a fight against lawrence warner, ispm. but god, that guy is one of the best english lecturers i've had. second best to will christie probably.

jb_nc:...
i'm hesitant to say thankyou?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Oh. So you're one of those people with 1,000+ FB friends. I'm pretty miserable in comparison, actually. 510 as of today. It's really weird with the people whom I'm friends with who have 1,000+ FB friends. Either we're got like hundreds of mutual friends, or just a handful, depending on how we met. Then they can also be split into those who friend just about everyone, and those who everyone friends. Or split into people who are influential in the Union (meaning board directors and candidates for those positions), and those who aren't but somehow manage to get involved in everything.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Oh. So you're one of those people with 1,000+ FB friends. I'm pretty miserable in comparison, actually. 510 as of today. It's really weird with the people whom I'm friends with who have 1,000+ FB friends. Either we're got like hundreds of mutual friends, or just a handful, depending on how we met. Then they can also be split into those who friend just about everyone, and those who everyone friends. Or split into people who are influential in the Union (meaning board directors and candidates for those positions), and those who aren't but somehow manage to get involved in everything.
how many mutual friends do we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)